If you ever were contacted by Caribbean Cruise Line and received robocalls without prior express consent on one of the Caribbean Cruise Line ships, you may be eligible for a cash payment of up to $500. Caribbean Cruise Line has agreed to settle a lawsuit regarding unwanted robocalls sent to plaintiffs, which violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act. Plaintiffs claimed that Caribbean Cruise Line illegally sent out millions of robocalls to individuals offering free cruise trips. Caribbean Cruise Line has denied any wrongdoing but as agreed to a settlement. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 02/01/17 to receive your potential award!
Big Ten Property Class Action Lawsuit:
- Caribbean Cruise Line Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 02/01/2017
- Who’s Eligible: You are eligible if you recieved at least one phone call from Caribbean Cruise Line from August 2011 to August 2012 offering a free cruise in return for answering a survey.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $500 per phone call
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Birchmeier, et al. v. Caribbean Cruise Line Inc., et al., Case No. 12-cv-04069, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Caribbean Cruise Line Claim Form
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 2/01/17 to receive your potential award!
For anyone that had ever received a call from Caribbean Cruise Line offering free cruises in exchange for a survey from August 2011 to August 2012, you may be entitled to a cash payment of up to $500 per phone call in the Caribbean Cruise Line Robocall Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Caribbean Cruise Line violated the TCPA by sending over a million robocalls to people that did not give their express content to receive them. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 2/01/17 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers $200 back after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%), 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, and 1% back on other purchases.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).