Are you a resident of North or South Carolina working in the telecommunications industry? If so, you could earn $25 referral bonuses from Carolinas Telco Federal Credit Union! As a member, you’ll be able to apply for their services and take advantage of their terrific loan rates; plus, you and your family may remain active members for life, no matter where you later live or work. To get started, you need to sign up for your own checking account, which will have no monthly fees or minimum balance requirements. Then you can start the referral process by printing and filling out the referral form and handing it to a co-worker or relative. When the new member opens an account with your referral form and keeps it open for at least 30 days, you will receive a $25 Visa gift card! To see if you’re eligible for membership, visit their How to Join page.
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $500 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $1,000 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through September 6, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.30% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Carolinas Telco FCU Referral Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Checking or Savings Account
- Availability: North and South Carolina
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard Inquiry: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: Referred person must open their account with your referral form
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn $25 Referral Bonuses:
- Open your own Carolinas Telco FCU account.
- Print out the referral form and give it to a friend or co-worker in the telecommunications industry.
- Your friend must sign up for a new account with your form.
- Receive a $25 gift card after the account stays open for 30 days.
If you live in North or South Carolina and work in the telecommunications industry, you can sign up for an account with Carolinas Telco FCU today and start earning $25 referral bonuses. As long as you have your own account, you can refer any co-worker or family member who is willing to open their own account with your referral form. When your friend signs up with the form, you will receive a $25 Visa gift card! There are even more bank bonuses listed on the HMB table!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).