If you were charged for a lender-placed insurance policy on your residential property you may be eligible for a potential award through the Carrington Mortgage Claim Form, Fay Servicing Claim Form, and Residential Credit Solutions Claim Form! According to the lawsuit, Carrington Mortgages LLC, Residential Credit Solutions LLC, and Fay Servicing LLC were a few of the major defendants of the case that allegedly forced-placed insurance policies on the residential properties of plaintiffs that resulted in the lender receiving unauthorized benefits in the form of kickbacks. The defendants deny the allegations but have agreed to settle the class action lawsuit in order to avoid ongoing litigation and expenses. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by March 28, 2018!
Carrington Mortgage Fay Servicing CAL:
- Carrington Mortgage Claim Form
- Fay Servicing Claim Form
- Residential Credit Solutions Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 03/28/18
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, was charged with a hazard, flood, flood-gap or wind lender-placed insurance policy issued by Carrington Mortgages LLC, Residential Credit Solutions LLC, or by Fay Servicing LLC.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Strickland, et al. v. Carrington Mortgage Services LLC, et al., Case No. 1:16-cv-25237-JG, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida, Miami Division
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to Carrington Mortgage Claim Form, Fay Servicing Claim Form, and Residential Credit Solutions Claim Form!
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by March 28, 2018 to receive your potential award!
Those who received a lender-placed insurance policy on their residential property may be eligible for a potential award from the Carrington Mortgage Claim Form, Fay Servicing Claim Form, and Residential Credit Solutions Claim Form! According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs argue that mortgage lender defendants of the case allegedly received unauthorized benefits in the form of kickbacks. If you have been annoyed by a recently place lender-placed insurance policy you may be eligible for a potential award by March 28, 2018! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 75,000 bonus points after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.