If you purchased a cathode ray tube (CRT) product such as a television or computer monitor (in certain states) between 3/1/1995 and 11/25/2007, you may be entitled to a cash refund from the CRT Antitrust Class Action Lawsuit. This settlement resolves a lawsuit accusing LG Electronics and Chunghwa Picture Tubes of engaging in a price-fixing conspiracy with other manufacturers and distributors of cathode ray tube products. According to the plaintiffs, these actions violate federal antitrust laws. The defendants have agreed to settle the matter outside of court although they do not admit to any wrongdoing.
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB922 by 12/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 2.15% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
CRT Antitrust Class Action Lawsuit:
- Cathode Ray Tube Antitrust Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 12/7/2015
- Who’s Eligible: Individuals and businesses that purchased a CRT or product containing CRT in the following states for their own use and not resale:
- Arizona, California, Florida, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Dakota Tennessee, Vermont, West Virginia, Wisconsin or the District of Columbia between March 1, 1995 and Nov. 25, 2007
- Hawaii between June 25, 2002 and Nov. 25, 2007
- Nebraska between July 20, 2002 and Nov. 25, 2007
- Nevada between Feb. 4, 1999 and Nov. 25, 2007
- Estimated Amount: It is expected that Class Members who submit valid claims will receive a minimum payment of $25.
- Proof of Purchase: None required
- Case Name & Number: Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) Antitrust Litigation, Case No. 07-cv-05944-SC, MDL No. 1917, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California.
Consumers that have purchased cathode ray tube products in the eligible states can get a cash refund from the CRT Antitrust Class Action Lawsuit. If you think you have been affected by the apparent violations of antitrust laws performed by LG Electronics and Chunghwa Picture Tubes, just fill out the claim form and wait for your settlement. There is no proof of purchase required and the claim form deadline is 12/7/2015. Find out if you qualify for more Class Action Lawsuit Settlements.
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points on Restaurants, including takeout and delivery
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).