Considering that most of us go shopping once a week, don’t miss out on this Chase Hyatt Card Grocery & Drug Store Promotion! Now through February 28, 2018, you can get a $30 Statement Credit for a $300 or more purchases. Simply head to the promotion page and enroll by entering your Hyatt Membership Number and Visa Credit Card number, then make your $200 purchase at grocery and drug stores. Please note that this promotion is only available to cardholders in good standing who received the offer. Don’t miss out and register today!
Table of Contents
Chase Hyatt Card Grocery & Drug Store Promotion:
- Register Now
- Promotion: $30 Statement Credit for $300 Grocery & Drug Store Purchases
- Expiration: February 28, 2018
- Availability: Targeted Cardholders
- Terms & Conditions: This offer is only valid for Hyatt Credit Cardmembers in good standing who receive this offer and register for it by 2/28/2018. This offer only applies to Qualifying Transactions made with your Hyatt Credit Card during the promotional period (2/1/2018 – 2/28/2018) in the amount of $300 or more in total at grocery stores and/or drug stores in the United States. Offer valid only for in-store purchases at grocery stores and/or drug stores.
Get $30 Statement Credit:
- Head to the Chase Hyatt Card Promotion Page
- Register your Hyatt Membership Number and Visa Credit Card Number
- Make $300 in purchases at grocery and drug stores and get a $30 statement credit!
Take advantage of this Chase Hyatt Card Promotion and register today! Get a $30 statement credit for $300 in-store purchases at grocery and drug stores. Considering that most families go shopping at least every week, this promotion is easily obtainable. Just make sure to register your Hyatt and Visa Card number on the promotion page to receive your offer. Check out more ways to Save Money on HMB!
The The World Of Hyatt Credit Card offers 25,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. Plus, 25,000 Bonus Points after you spend $6,000 total within 6 months of account opening. With those points, free nights start at 5,000 points.
You'll earn 9 points total for Hyatt stays - 4 Bonus Points per $1 spent at Hyatt hotels & 5 Base Points per $1 you can earn as a World of Hyatt member. To add, you'll earn 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent at restaurants, on airlines tickets purchased directly from the airlines, on local transit and commuting and on fitness club and gym memberships.
This card does carry a $95 annual fee, however, the perks sure make up for it. For instance, you'll receive 1 free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel or resort after your Cardmember anniversary and an extra free night at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel if you spend $15,000 during your cardmember anniversary year.