Why You Should Apply:
- 60,000 Bonus Points: Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening. The 60,000 points sign-up bonus is easily worth a minimum of $420 in free hotel stays. If you use the points during IHG’s PointBreaks promotion, it can be worth up to 14 free nights at an IHG hotel.
- Annual Free Night: Every year that you pay the $49 annual fee, the Chase IHG Rewards Club Select MasterCard gives you a free night certificate that you can use at any IHG hotel. The annual free night is awarded on the anniversary of the enrollment date and falls on that same date each twelve months thereafter. This means you can book at the most expensive InterContinental hotels for up to $800 value. Simply check the IHG Rewards website or call 877-318-5890 to redeem your free night.
- Free Platinum Elite Status: With the IHG Rewards Club Select MasterCard, you automatically get Platinum elite status for perks such as free internet(plus free breakfast at Holiday Inn Express and Staybridge Suites), room upgrades subject to availability, and 50% points bonus on paid stays
- 10% Points Rebate On Redeemed Points: You get a 10% points rebate when you redeem your points for award stays. For example, you can redeem your 60K bonus points and get 6,000 points back. That’s almost an additional free night. Also, you will earn 5x points when you use the card at IHG hotels!
- Many IHG Hotels to Choose From: IHG has a wide selection to choose from many hotels to make it easier to use your points. The IHG Rewards Club includes the following hotels: Intercontinental Hotels and Resorts, Hualuxe Hotels and Resorts, Crowne Plaza Hotels and Resorts, Hotel Indigo, Even Hotels, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Resorts, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Staybridge Suites, and Candlewood Suites.
- IHG PointBreaks – 5,000 Points Per Night: Those looking to maximize their 60,000 bonus points, they have IHG PointBreaks whereas you can redeem at 5,000 points per night at participating properties and InterContinental hotels.
- $0 Foreign Transaction Fee: The IHG Rewards Club Select MasterCard has $0 foreign transaction fee whenever you use your card on international trips.
Sign up for Chase IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card today to earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening The annual free night certificate alone is worth the annual fee of $0 Intro for the First Year, then $49. With the Chase IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card, cardholders enjoy automatic Platinum elite status for free internet, 10% points rebate on redeemed points, many selection of hotels to choose from, and no foreign transaction fee. Find more credit card bonuses from our exclusive list!
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by the credit card issuer. Opinions expressed here are author’s alone, not those of the credit card issuer, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the credit card issuer. This site may be compensated through the credit card issuer Affiliate Program.