For the busy traveling businessperson to the wanderlust-stricken vacationer wanting to enjoy a pleasant stay at a reputable establishment, the
Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card from Chase is now offering 30,000 bonus points after the first purchase. It is a hotel rewards credit card that is especially designed for fans of Marriott who want to earn more reward points for every dollar spent at Marriott hotels worldwide. The 30,000 points can be redeemed for free nights for hotel + 1 additional free night hotel stay upon approval. A total of 5 free nights is worth around $375 cash. Every purchase made earns points toward Marriott hotel stays, airline miles, Elite guest services and more. You get to earn 5 points for every $1 spent at Marriott locations and 2 points for every $1 spent on dining, car rental and airline. All the benefits come with an annual fee of only $65. However, you'll receive a free night stay upon account approval (category 1-4 hotels) and each year upon account anniversary (category 1-5 hotels), which means it pays for itself. With quite a few ways to earn points, it can really add up if you travel frequently.
- 30,000 bonus points. Earn rewards that really add up. You'll automatically earn 30,000 bonus points after your first purchase on your card.
- Annual Free Night Stay. Receive a Free Night Stay upon account approval (category 1-4 hotels) and each year upon account anniversary (category 1-5 hotels). Marriott Hotels fall in one of eight categories. The hotels in Categories 1-4 include hotel properties with both room and suite accommodations, while the ones in Categories 5-8 include those properties that are considered resort properties or offer spa or other services.
- 5 points for every $1 spent at Marriott locations. Use your Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card to earn 5 points for every $1 spent at over 3,300 Marriott locations worldwide.
- 2 points for every $1 spent o airline, dining, and rental car purchases. With the Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card you can earn points on your entire travel experience.
- 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases. Earn points on your everyday spending.
- Additional Elite Night Credit for every $3,000 spent. For every $3,000 you spend, you'll receive one additional night credit toward Elite status – with no limit to the number of nights you can earn.
- Bonus point redemption. Receive 15,000 bonus points after redeeming for a 7-night stay at a Category 7 or 8 hotel for a luxurious vacation experience.
- Purchase Annual Percetage Rate (%APR). 14.24% APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
With this card, you will be able to redeem your points for vacation packages, airline miles or hotel stays which would save you a lot of money when planning a family vacation. However, be cognizant of the high purchase and penalty annual percentage rates. So if you're a Marriott enthusiast or just someone who wants to receive a little something more from his credit card, the Marriott Rewards Premier credit card just might be the answer.
Check out our complete credit card bonuses list!