Find Chase Private Client bonuses, offers, and promotions here. Upgrade your banking and your expectations by joining Chase Private Client today!
Experience a banking relationship that brings you a dedicated team with a variety of solutions and benefits. New Chase Private Clients can now enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you sign up.
To earn the bonus, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts within 45 days. After that, you must maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Be sure to note that this offer available to existing Chase customers only.
Enjoy the benefits that small business specialists provide. This includes enjoying great financing options, improved cash flow, and solutions for making payments. Many business owners are eligible for a dedicated Business Banking Relationship Manager, who is specially trained to work with businesses.
|Chase Business Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SavingsSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus
Existing customers can earn a $2,000 bonus by upgrading to Chase Private Client.
- Account Type: Chase Private Client
- Availability: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MS, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Service Fee: None, see below for requirement to join.
In addition, you also can take advantage of their Platinum Business services. Similarly, this account also has no fee for electronic deposits.
You have a choice of additional benefits, either a reduced minimum balance requirement, or no monthly service fee on a Chase Business Checking account.
How To Earn The $2,000 Bonus
- To get started, you must enter your email address on the offer page to receive your own Upgrade Code.
- Next, meet with a Private Client Banker to upgrade your current Chase account to Chase Private Client.
- After that, you will have to transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts within 45 days, and maintain the balance for at least 90 days.
- Finally, wait 30 business days for the $2,000 bonus to be deposited into your new account.
- This offer is exclusive to current Chase members only.
- Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: Chase business checking and savings accounts, any You InvestSM, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Offer available to existing Chase customers only.
- Experience a banking relationship that brings you more
- A team dedicated to you
- Banking with fewer fees
- Visit your nearest CPC branch
- Email my upgrade code
- Available in: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MS, NH, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV
Although there are no monthly services fees for the Chase Private Client, it is required that you maintain at least $250,000 in combined account balances.
- This offer is not available to existing Chase Private Client customers.
- The following accounts are ineligible accounts: any You InvestSM accounts, Certificates of Deposit, insurance products; fixed and variable annuities; 529 College Savings Plans; any retirement accounts such as Traditional and Roth IRAs, Keogh, Simple IRAs, and 401(k) Plans. This means, your $250,000 account balances must be maintained in solely Checking and Savings accounts.
- Qualifying new money or securities must be transferred from non-Chase or J.P. Morgan accounts and cannot be funds or securities held by Chase or its affiliates.
- You can only participate in one Chase Private Client Checking, Sapphire Checking or You Invest new money bonus in a 12 month period.
- The coupon you receive to participate in the offer can only be used once.
- Bonuses are considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
Chase Private Client Benefits
Starting with a Private Client Banker who works closely with you to help you make the most out of your banking relationship, there are many reasons to become a Chase Private Client.
Your Private Client Banker will walk you through all the benefits and savings you can receive as a Chase Private Client. Fee Benefits:
- Fee benefits
- No Monthly Service Fee on Chase Private Client SavingsSM accounts when linked to a Chase Private Client CheckingSM account
- Waived ATM fees worldwide
- Zero fees on wire transfers
- Higher limits
- Chase QuickDepositSM limits ($25,000 per day and $100,000 every 30 days)
- Higher Chase QuickPay® with Zelle® limits ($5,000 per day and $40,000 every 30 days)
- Daily ATM withdrawal limit (of up to $2,000)
- In addition, earn a higher daily purchase limit (of up to $7,500 when you use your Chase Private Client debit card)
- More extras
- Receive a 3×5 Safe Deposit Box (20% discount on larger boxes; subject to availability)
- Get free personal check designs when ordered through Chase (fees may apply for certain other supplies and expedited shipping)
- Order cashier’s checks, counter checks or money orders without paying fees
Receive priority service, family benefits, business tools, 24/7 support, and financial specialists when you need them. Service Benefits:
- Treat yourself
- Build a personal relationship with a dedicated banker who provides guidance on the privileges and services available to you
- Access a 24/7 Private Client Banking Services line in the U.S. just for Private Clients
- Receive a rushed replacement debit or credit card almost anywhere in the world at no charge
- Treat your family
- Extend your benefits to an immediate adult family member who is a joint owner on your Chase Private Client deposit accounts
- Treat your business
- Work with a dedicated Business Banking advisor who provides advice on achieving your business goals
- Receive guidance from a team that specializes in helping improve cash flow, finding payment solutions and providing financing options
Our Arts & Culture Card gives you special access to cultural institutions in select cities, while our travel benefits make it more convenient to see the world. Travel Benefits:
- Enjoy local arts and culture
- Get special access to local institutions in select cities through the Chase Private Client Arts & Culture program
- Bring more conveniences with you
- No foreign exchange rate adjustment fees for debit card usage or ATM withdrawals in a currency other than US dollars
- Choose from a selection of credit cards with distinctive travel benefits
To enjoy the benefits of being a Chase Private Client, you need to maintain an average daily balance of $250,000 or more. This can be in any combination of qualifying personal or business deposits and investments.
If your total balance doesn’t meet our requirements, we may work with you to determine an alternate Chase product.
Chase Private Client Pros and Cons
- Earn a $2,000 bonus when you sign up.
- You’re connected with personal advisors and bankers dedicated to helping you manage your banking and financial needs.
- Access to the exclusive JP Morgan Reserve Credit Card.
- You won’t pay for wire transfers, monthly service charges, foreign transaction fees or small safe deposit boxes.
- Get better rates on home and auto loans along with a dedicated team and reduced closing and origination fees.
- Benefits are extended to your family, giving them access to all the Chase Private Client perks.
- Limited branch availability. Chase Private Client is only available at select branches and the bank doesn’t have branches in IN, KY, LA, MA, ME, MI, MO, NH, OH, OK, RI, VT or WV.
- You’ll only qualify for Chase Private Client if you have at least $250,000 in your Chase investment and bank accounts.
- While this online platform gives you free stock and ETF trades, You Invest is suited for beginner investors. You’ll also still pay for bond and mutual fund purchases.
- With a minimum deposit requirement of $250,000, you could potentially earn a lot more interest if you were to deposit that amount in a different savings account.
- Chase can help you manage your investments, but you’ll still be on the hook for any fees — which can be high compared to other services.
In conclusion, Chase Private Client is a membership upgrade that comes with a long list of exclusive benefits and perks including a variety of unique solutions and benefits, along with a dedicated internal team.
Although there are no membership fees to be a Chase Private Client, you’ll need to maintain a minimum balance of $250,000 in any combination of qualifying personal or business deposits and investments.
However, if you don’t meet the $250,000 balance requirement or prefer to earn interest on your money, you may want to find another option that better suits your situation.