Take advantage of Chase You Invest promotions, bonuses, and offers for Individual and Joint Brokerage Accounts as well as Roth and Traditional IRA here.
Customers across the nation can qualify for up to $625 cash bonus as well as 100 commission-free trades.
Table of Contents
About Chase You Invest Promotions
Chase has gotten into the investment market, offering You Invest Trade account promotions to provide you an easy, smart and low-cost way to invest online. Headquartered in Manhattan, New York City, Chase is a well-known consumer banking company, constituting credit cards, mortgages, commercial banking, auto loans, investing and retirement planning, checking and business banking.
I’ll review Chase You Invest below.
|E*TRADE||Up to $2,500 Cash & free trades||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash & free trades||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||Up to $625 Cash & free trades||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||Up to $600 Cash & free trades||Review|
Chase You Invest $625 Bonus
Chase You Invest offers bonuses from $200 to $625 cash bonus with this current promotion. In addition to an attractive offer, Chase will provide you with 100+ commission free online stock and ETF trades.
- Account Type: Individual, Joint, Traditional IRA, or Roth IRA You Invest Account
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Online Trades: $2.95 per trade
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Bonus Requirements: Deposit amounts must be met in their tiered bonus reward program to receive bonus. See table below.
- Closing Account Fee: $75 applies when all assets are distributed or transferred out of the IRAs and SEPs
(No Expiration Date Listed)
Here’s a breakdown of what you can get:
|$625||$250,000 or more|
|$300||$100,000 – $249,999|
|$200||$25,000 – $99,999|
How To Earn The Cash Bonus
- To enroll in the up to $625 offer, you must open an account through the offer page.
- Customers must open and fund a new You Invest Trade account with new money of $25,000 or more in cash or securities from a non-Chase or non-J.P. Morgan account and cannot be funds or securities held by Chase or its affiliates. New money must be transferred within 45 days of account opening.
- At day 45, the bonus tier will be determined
- The new money balance must be maintained in the account for at least 90 days from the date of funding (losses due to trading or market fluctuation will not be taken into account).
- Cash bonus will be credited to the account within 10 business days of these requirements being met.
- You can participate in only one You Invest, Chase Private Client Checking, or Sapphire Checking new money bonus in a 12 month period.
- Account types and other restrictions apply.
- Offer terms are subject to change and/or termination without advance notice.
- The value of the cash award may be considered miscellaneous income, and they may be required to send you, and file with the IRS, a Form 1099-MISC (“Miscellaneous Income”), or a Form 1042-S (“Foreign Person’s U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding”) if applicable.
- You are responsible for any tax liability associated with the award.
- Please consult your own tax advisor if you have any questions about your personal tax situation.
- Invest for Free refers to online commission-free trading in U.S. listed stocks and Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs).
- The number of commission-free online trades is based on your relationship with J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and/or JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA.
- All customers receive up to 100 commission-free trades in each of two retirement and two non-retirement You Invest Trade accounts, and the trades must be used within one year of account opening .
- Joint accounts receive a maximum of 100 commission-free online trades, based on the primary account holder.
- Premier Plus Checking account customers qualify for 100 commission-free online trades annually (in each of two retirement and two non-retirement account per customer).
- Trades may not be allocated between accounts.
- Sapphire Banking, Chase Private Client, J.P. Morgan Securities line of business, and J.P. Morgan Private Bank customers qualify for $0 commissions on all You Invest Trade online U.S. listed equity and ETF trades (limited to two retirement and two non-retirement accounts per customer for Sapphire Banking and Chase Private Client customers).
- There are service fees or minimum qualifying deposit or investment balances for Premier Plus Checking, Sapphire Banking and Chase Private Client.
- The Private Bank and J.P. Morgan Securities businesses serve high net worth clients and also have investment or deposit eligibility requirements.
- Offer terms, relationship requirements and pricing are subject to change and/or termination without advance notice.
- Other fees and restrictions (including account types) apply.
- See youinvest.com/pricing for terms and conditions.
INVESTMENT PRODUCTS: NOT A DEPOSIT • NOT FDIC INSURED • NO BANK GUARANTEE • MAY LOSE VALUE
Chase is offering a new opportunity for traders to join in on investment options. Thus, they’re offering promotions for their You Invest Trade account to get you started.
Once you become a client, you can easily manage your Chase banking and J.P. Morgan investments all in one place, get the tools and expertise to help you make smarter investment decisions, and enjoy industry-low pricing, leaving you more money to invest.
Bookmark this page and check back often for Chase You Invest promotions, bonuses, and offers.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Simple High-Yield Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||$625 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|