Chase has gotten into the investment market, offering You Invest Trade account promotions to provide you an easy, smart and low-cost way to invest online. Headquartered in Manhattan, New York City, Chase is a well-known consumer banking company, constituting credit cards, mortgages, commercial banking, auto loans, investing and retirement planning, checking and business banking.
With You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan, you have two trading options:
Trade on your own:
- Manage your investments online.
- Access a wide range of stocks, ETFs, mutual funds and fixed income at a low cost.
- Build a portfolio of your liking with Portfolio Builder.
Have portfolios managed for you:
- Invest in a portfolio designed and managed by the experts at J.P. Morgan.
- Experts will help you stay on track with smart technology that rebalances your portfolio as the market changes.
- This option is not currently out yet, and is coming soon.
Currently, Chase is offering You Invest Trade account promotions where you can earn $625 in bonus cash along with free trades.
We’ve compiled a list of the latest promotions featuring Chase’s You Invest Trade account with a bonus of $625 for your easy viewing. Read on to find out more information about this investment option.
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash & free trades||Review|
|E*TRADE||Up to $2,500 Cash & free trades||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||Up to $625 Cash & free trades||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||Up to $600 Cash & free trades||Review|
Table of Contents
Chase You Invest Trade Account Summary
Chase You Invest Trade Account Promotions Information
- Account Type: Individual, Joint, Traditional IRA, or Roth IRA You Invest Account
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Online Trades: $2.95 per trade
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Additional Requirements: Trades must be used within one year of account opening
- Closing Account Fee: $75 applies when all assets are distributed or transferred out of the IRAs and SEPs
You Invest Account $625 + 100 Commission-Free Trades
Chase You Invest Trade Account $625 Bonus — Enjoy up to $625 when you open and fund a new You Invest Trade account with $25,000 or more in new money. Plus, get 100+ commission free online stock and ETF trades when you open a new account. Fees and restrictions may apply. Chase You Invest Review
- Open a new You Invest account from Chase.
- Fund the account within 45 days in new money and maintain the balance for 90 days.
- Once you have completed the requirements, the bonus will be deposited into your account within 10 business days after the 90 day period.
Chase You Invest Bonus Rewards:
|$625||$250,000 or more|
|$300||$100,000 – $249,999|
|$200||$25,000 – $99,999|
Chase is offering a new opportunity for traders to join in on investment options. Thus, they’re offering promotions for their You Invest Trade account to get you started.
Once you become a client, you can easily manage your Chase banking and J.P. Morgan investments all in one place, get the tools and expertise to help you make smarter investment decisions, and enjoy industry-low pricing, leaving you more money to invest.
If you’re interested, make sure to choose the right account for you. You can find more offers in our brokerage promotions masterpost, as well as Chase Bank promotions, and credit cards offered by Chase and their respective reviews.
INVESTMENT PRODUCTS: NOT A DEPOSIT • NOT FDIC INSURED • NO BANK GUARANTEE • MAY LOSE VALUE
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|