Take advantage of Chase You Invest promotions, bonuses, and offers for Individual and Joint Brokerage Accounts as well as Roth and Traditional IRA here.
Customers across the nation can qualify for up to $725 cash bonus.
Table of Contents
About Chase You Invest Promotions
Chase has gotten into the investment market, offering You Invest Trade account promotions to provide you an easy, smart and low-cost way to invest online.
Headquartered in Manhattan, New York City, Chase is a well-known consumer banking company, constituting credit cards, mortgages, commercial banking, auto loans, investing and retirement planning, checking and business banking.
I’ll review Chase You Invest below.
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash & free trades||Review|
|E*TRADE||$0 Commissions for online |
stock, ETF, & options trades
|WeBull||3 Free Stocks & free trades||Review|
Chase You Invest Summary
The information for the You InvestSM account has been collected independently by HustlerMoneyBlog. The product details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the bank.
Chase You Invest $725 Bonus
Chase You Invest offers bonuses from $200 to $725 cash bonus with this current promotion.
- Account Type: Individual, Joint, Traditional IRA, or Roth IRA You Invest Account
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Online Trades: $0
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Bonus Requirements: Deposit amounts must be met in their tiered bonus reward program to receive bonus. See table below.
- Closing Account Fee: $75 applies when all assets are distributed or transferred out of the IRAs and SEPs
Here’s a breakdown of what you can get:
|$725||$250,000 or more|
|$350||$100,000 – $249,999|
|$200||$25,000 – $99,999|
How To Earn The Cash Bonus
- To enroll in the up to $725 offer, you must open an account through the offer page.
- Customers must open and fund a new You Invest Trade account with new money of $25,000 or more in cash or securities from a non-Chase or non-J.P. Morgan account and cannot be funds or securities held by Chase or its affiliates. New money must be transferred within 45 days of account opening.
- At day 45, the bonus tier will be determined
- The new money balance must be maintained in the account for at least 90 days from the date of funding (losses due to trading or market fluctuation will not be taken into account).
- Cash bonus will be credited to the account within 10 business days of these requirements being met.
- You can participate in only one You Invest, Chase Private Client Checking, or Sapphire Checking new money bonus in a 12 month period.
- Account types and other restrictions apply.
- Offer terms are subject to change and/or termination without advance notice.
- The value of the cash award may be considered miscellaneous income, and they may be required to send you, and file with the IRS, a Form 1099-MISC (“Miscellaneous Income”), or a Form 1042-S (“Foreign Person’s U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding”) if applicable.
- You are responsible for any tax liability associated with the award.
- Please consult your own tax advisor if you have any questions about your personal tax situation.
INVESTMENT PRODUCTS: NOT A DEPOSIT • NOT FDIC INSURED • NO BANK GUARANTEE • MAY LOSE VALUE
Chase is offering a new opportunity for traders to join in on investment options. Thus, they’re offering promotions for their You Invest Trade account to get you started.
Once you become a client, you can easily manage your Chase banking and J.P. Morgan investments all in one place, get the tools and expertise to help you make smarter investment decisions, and enjoy industry-low pricing, leaving you more money to invest.
Bookmark this page and check back often for Chase You Invest promotions, bonuses, and offers.