Circleback Lending is an online consumer-lending platform for both borrowers and investors with the goal to provide consumers with good to excellent credit with a quick way to borrow money. The process of applying for a personal loan with CircleBack Lending is done online which aims to have a fast application and approval process. Next day funding is available when you submit all required documents by 10AM ET. CircleBack Lending is more suitable to be a better alternative for consumers with high interest credit card debt, although your debt does not have to be linked to credit cards in order to receive a loan. The lender offers fixed rates as opposed to variable rates, so you don’t need to worry about the interest on your loan becoming unbearable. Apply today!
Table of Contents
Circleback Lending General Information:
- Lender: Circleback Lending
- APR: 6.43% – 34.93%
- Loan Amount: $3,001-$35,000
- Term Length: 3 – 5 years
- Origination Fee: 0.99% – 4.99%
- Prepayment Fee: Not listed. Let us know!
- Unsuccessful Payment Fee: $15
- Late Fee: $15 or 5.00% of your monthly payment amount – whichever is greater.
- Minimum Gross Income: Not listed. Let us know!
- Minimum Credit Score: Not listed. Let us know!
- Availability: AL, AK, CT, DE, DC, GA, KY, MN, MO, MT, NH, NJ, NM, NY, OH, PA, SD, TN, VA, WA
- Additional Information: CircleBack Lending requires that applicants be 18 years or older.
Circleback Lending Loan Eligibility:
Circleback Lending requires that applicants be 18 years of age or older, and loans are only available to those in the following states: Alabama, Alaska, California, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, or Virginia. CircleBack Lending aims to provide loans to those with better credit scores, at minimum, a 660 FICO score. It seems that CircleBack Lending has a rigorous underwriting process, so the better your credit report looks, the higher your chances of getting approved.
Compared to other personal loan websites, Circleback Lending has a minimalist website. There was very little information given on their site, but if your interest rate on debt is much higher than 12.88%, and you have excellent credit, you stand to benefit the most from a personal loan with CircleBack Lending. Their interest rates are unfortunately not very competitive, so you need to make sure you’ll be able to get a low enough APR to make applying worthwhile. Are you interested in this personal loan from this lender? Please let us know in the comment section below on your experience! If you want to search for more options on taking out the best personal loan, check out our full list of Best Personal Loans.
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $350 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%)
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations.
• 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
• 1% Cash Back on other eligible purchases.
The card does come with a $95 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)