Citi MasterCard is offering $10 Free with $10 Samsung Pay Offer, valid December 19, 2015. You will receive a one-time $10 statement credit after you spend a minimum of $10 using Samsung Pay with either an eligible Citi branded credit or debit MasterCard between 11/19/15 and 12/19/15. Simply add your Citi credit or debit MasterCard to Samsung Pay. Spend $10 within the promotional period and after you’ve spent a total of $10 you’ll receive a $10 statement credit. The maximum reward for this offer is $10.
Table of Contents
Citi $10 Free with $10 Samsung Pay:
- Get The App
- Offer: Spend $10 using your Citi MasterCard via Samsung Pay during the promotional period and receive a one time $10 statement credit.
- Requirements: Citi MasterCard Credit or Debit & Samsung Pay App on your Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 edge, or Note5.
- Expiration: 12/19/2015
- Terms: To qualify for this offer, your account must be open, current, and in good standing at the time the statement credit is applied. If your account is closed for any reason, including if you convert to another Citi product, you may no longer be eligible for this offer. Statement credit will be applied within 45 days after the last qualifying transaction. Purchases must post to your account between November 19 and December 19, 2015 to qualify.
How to Get Citi $10 Statement Credit:
- Get: Down Load the Samsung Pay App to your device if you don’t already have it. It’s free!
- Add: Link your Card to your account:
- Sign into your Samsung account.
- Confirm your account with your fingerprint.
- Add your Citi card using your phone’s camera, or enter your card information manually.
- Purchase: Using your linked card on Samsung Pay make a minimum purchase of $10 between November 19 and December 19, 2015.
- Get: After you’ve spent a total of $10 you’ll receive a $10 statement credit within 45 days after the qualifying transaction.
Use your Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 edge, or Note5 to get this Citi $10 Free with $10 Samsung Pay offer. It’s easy to find a merchant that accepts Samsung Pay and basically you are getting $10 just for using your phone. See more Great Citi Card Offers!
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.