On May 14, 2018, Citizens Financial Group, Inc. announced plans to launch Citizens Access, which is a nationwide Direct to Consumer Digital Platform. This offers FDIC-insured deposit products to serve an increasing number of savers who value the flexibility and convenience of online banking. Citizens Access’ plan involves providing their growing clientele a digital deposit offering with attractive rates and in a lower cost format to help them save for the future in a simple/secure way. The Citizens Access platform, will be unveiled early in the third quarter and will be available to consumers throughout the United States. So if you’re interested in learning more about what Direct to Consumer Digital Platform has to offer then keep on reading! For more Citizens Bank bonuses, offers, and promotions, check out our full list of Citizens Bank Bonus Promotions!
Some of Citizens Financial Group’s representatives have great things to say about this new platform! Therefore, below are a handful of forward looking statements. Also, make sure to read up on Ways to Avoid Excessive Bank Charges!
- “The planned launch of Citizens Access represents a step forward for Citizens as we seek to expand our distribution to meet consumer needs,” said John Woods, Citizens Chief Financial Officer. “Sourcing deposits nationwide is a perfect complement to our attractive retail lending initiatives, such as education refinance, merchant finance and home equity. We expect Citizens Access to further diversify our funding sources by targeting savers who often choose to add digital-only offerings to their existing retail banking relationship and are actively seeking online alternative savings solutions.”
- “We believe that Citizens Access will provide digitally-savvy savers with a winning combination of simplicity, security and attractive rates,” said Brad Conner, Citizens vice chairman and Head of Consumer Banking. “Over the past several years, we have invested heavily in data and analytics to better understand and react to customer needs, and we are excited to engage with them in one of our industry’s fastest growing deposit channels. Over time we believe this will better position the bank to further innovate, acquire new customers and deliver expanded digital capabilities. We look forward to providing an exceptional customer experience through this digital platform as we continue to help customers reach their potential.”
This is an exciting platform that Citizens Financial Group is offering and it’s wonderful that they’re allowing individuals nationwide to sign up! So once it is available to the public, leave us a comment if you decide to join! We love hearing back from you and your feedback makes our site even better! If you would like to see more, check out our full list of Bank Bonuses for all your banking needs.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
Leave a Reply