Citizens State Bank of Paola is offering a $100 bonus when you open a Free Green Leaf Checking account. After account opening, you’ll need to maintain an average daily balance, use their bill pay system, sign up for eStatements, and make a couple of debit card transactions. It’s as simple as that! With Free Green Leaf Checking, you’ll enjoy benefits such as mobile banking, direct deposit accessibility with no minimums, great account alerts, and much more!
Rewards Program: Tell us about new bank bonuses! You’ll be able to earn up to $15 for each promotion you send us. Just be sure to follow the rules, and you’ll be well on your way to earning extra cash!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB122 by 03/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.40% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
Table of Contents
Citizens State Bank $100 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Citizens State Bank of Paola Promotion PDF Printout
- Account Type: Free Green Leaf Checking
- Availability: KS (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None specified.
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $100 minimum.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None.
- Monthly Fee: A $3 fee will only apply if you don’t sign up for eStatements.
- Additional Requirements: Maintain an average daily balance of $500. Pay 3 bills using their online bill pay. Sign up for eStatements, Make 15 debit card purchases.
- Closing Account Fee: None specified.
How To Earn Citizens State Bank Bonus:
- Sign up for a Free Green Leaf Checking account today!
- Make an opening deposit of at least $100.
- Complete the following each month.
- Maintain an average daily balance of $500.
- Pay 3 bills using their online bill pay system.
- Make 15 debit card transactions
- Your bonus will be paid in 12 monthly installments for each period you qualify.
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Free Green Leaf Checking: There is only a $3 fee that can be avoided by signing up for eStatements.
If you are a looking for a new bank in Kansas and also want a new bank bonus, then be sure to check out Citizens State Bank of Paola. You can earn up to $100 by just following the simple requirements listed above. What’s great about this bank promotion is that there are basically no fees associated with the account since you already have to sign up for eStatements to complete the bonus. If you are looking for a different type of bonus, then be sure to check out our exclusive list of Best Bank Deals.
Tell us about your experience with Citizens State Bank of Paola. Let us know whether or not you were able to receive your bonus or if we’re missing any information such as credit card funding.
The Chase Ink Business Preferred Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.