Coincheck is of the most cryptocurrency exchanges in Asia, they have the largest Bitcoin trading volume in Japan since 2017. They offer crypto lending services with an interest of up to 5%, a Bitcoin prepaid Visa debit card, an NFT marketplace, and much more.
Continue reading below to learn more.
|Supported Cryptocurrencies||BTC, ETH, ETC, XRP + 13|
|Buy Crypto w/Fiat||Yes (JPY, USD)|
|Derivatives & Futures||No|
|Customer Support||Email-based ticketing system
(Japanese, English, Chinese, Indonesian)
|U.S. Customers||No access*|
Coincheck lets their members trade both popular and liquid tokens, plus an altcoins. Services also features:
- Margin trading with a maximum leverage of 1:5.
- Periodic Purchases, which allows you to automatically buy crypto every month and lower timing risk for your investments.
- Remit and receive with QR code, you can send Bitcoins just by scanning QR code! You can also convert your address to QR code for receiving Bitcoins as well.
- Check Bitcoin and crypto assets price in real-time!
- Crypto lending, so you can earn up to 5% interest on the crypto you loan out.
- Make payments using Bitcoin at shops that accepts Bitcoins!
- Very convenient and easy to buy and sell crypto assets.
- Coincheck wallet supports 2-step authentication, PIN code lock, and Touch ID.
Plus, deposits and withdrawals are easily done with a debit/credit card, bank transfer or cryptocurrency options.
Coincheck doesn’t charge any trading fees for makers and for takers, no matter the transaction amount. Buying and selling cryptocurrencies on the platform is free.
As of right now there is no current or active promotions from Coincheck. However, you can find other promotions with our master list of the best cryptocurrency offers here.
Coincheck is a great option if you live in Japan since the exchange focuses on the Japanese market. With amazing features that includes their fiat currency support, free trading, prepaid Visa cards funded by Bitcoin, and plenty of enhanced security measures.