You can earn a $150 Bonus when you open a Checking & Savings account with CommunityAmerica Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Open a new Chiefs Checking account or CashBack Free Checking account
- After you’ve opened a checking account, you’re eligible for this special $50 bonus when you open a High Interest Savings account.
CommunityAmerica Credit Union $150 Checking & Savings Bonus
- Account Type: Chiefs Checking, Cashback Free checking Account, High Interest Savings account
- Availability: MO, KS
- Credit Inquiry: Hard
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $5,000
- Opening Deposit: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $250+
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(Offer Expiration unknown)
- Exclusive $150 Offer.
- Must qualify for membership, including being in good standing with the Credit Union.
- Offer may change or end without notice.
- Limit one per person.
- Employees, Board of Directors and Volunteers of the Credit Union and its affiliates, and their immediate families and household members, are not eligible.
- Only valid on new checking relationships with the Credit Union.
- Those with existing checking accounts or accounts closed within the past six months do not qualify.
- Business, IRA, and Minor accounts not eligible for any offer.
- $100 Checking Offer: Within 60 days of account opening, the member must maintain the ‘Qualifications for cash back’ requirements for a consecutive 31 days. $100 will be deposited into primary savings account within 30 days of meeting qualifications.
- $50 Savings Offer: Open a High Interest Savings account at the same time as your checking account and reach a balance of $1,000 within 60 days of the new account opening, and maintain the ‘Qualifications for cash back’ requirements for a consecutive 31 days. $50 will be deposited into primary savings account within 30 days of meeting the qualifications.
- Qualifications for cash back: The membership account number tied to the Cashback Checking account must complete the following: Enrolled in eStatements; Monthly direct deposit of at least $250 posted to one deposit-suffix; 15 posted point-of-sale debit card transactions per month to?a single checking-suffix; OR Enrolled in eStatements; 25 posted point-of-sale debit card transactions per month to?a single checking-suffix.
- Transactions exclude refunds, credits, fees, pre-authorizations and ATM transactions.
At CommunityAmerica Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.
Be sure to check out our latest CommunityAmerica Credit Union Promotions or check out our full list of bank promotions to keep updated on amazing offers!
john mccann says
Also St.Louis county,MO.
I was able to fund $2k on my Commerce Bank Cash Back card and it coded as purchase. However I did get a hard pull on TU tho.