For individuals that consumed Taste of Nature Inc. such as Cookie Dough Bites, Muddy Bears, Hello Kitty Treats and more between January 1, 2013 through June 18, 2018, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Taste of Nature Inc. Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, their packing of candies in non-transparent, cardboard containers contained unnecessary and unlawful empty space. Taste of Nature denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by December 24, 2018 to receive your potential award!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through December 19, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB922 by 12/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.00% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Within 45 days of coupon enrollment, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts (excludes Chase business checking and savings accounts, any J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing & Automated Investing, J.P. Morgan Personal Advisors Accounts, J.P. Morgan Wealth Management retirement accounts and CDs), and maintain the balance for at least 90 days from coupon enrollment. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Taste of Nature Lawsuit:
- Taste of Nature Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: December 24, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members of the Taste of Nature settlement include anyone who purchased any of the following products enclosed in cardboard boxes between Jan. 1, 2013 and June 18, 2018: Cookie Dough Bites, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites, Fudge Brownie Cookie Dough Bites, Santa’s Village Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites, Cookies N’ Cream Cookie Dough Bites, Cinnamon Bun Bites, Red Velvet Cupcake Bites, Moon Pie Bites, Strawberry Dream Bites, Birthday Cake Cookie Dough Bites, Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites, Muddy Bears, Shari Candies Cherry Sour Balls, Despicable Me 2 Sour Gummies, Sqwigglies and Hello Kitty Treats.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $12.50
- Proof of Purchase: No
- Case Name & Number: Dacia Trentham v. Taste of Nature Inc., Case No. 18PH-CV00751, in Phelps County Circuit Court, Missouri
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Taste of Nature Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by December 24, 2018 to receive your potential award!
For individuals that purchased snacks such as Cookie Dough Bites, Moon Pie Bites and more, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Taste of Nature Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, the cardboard containers that contain unnecessary and unlawful empty space. So if you are eligible, file a claim by December 24, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.