For consumers who purchased certain Coppertone mineral-based sunscreen products before Sept. 17, 2021, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Coppertone Mineral-Based Sunscreen Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs claim that the products were misleadingly labeled as “mineral-based” when they actually contained chemical active ingredients in addition to the mineral active ingredients.
Coppertone denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by Nov 17, 2021 to receive your potential award!
Table of Contents
Coppertone Mineral-Based Sunscreen Class Action Lawsuit
- Coppertone Mineral-Based Sunscreen Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: Nov. 17, 2021
- Who’s Eligible: Consumers who purchased in the United States one or more of the following Coppertone sunscreen products for personal use, not resale, before Sept. 17, 2021.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: No proof of purchase required for up to four Qualifying Products.
- Case Name & Number: Prescott v. Bayer HealthCare LLC, Case No. 5:20-cv-00102, in the U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Coppertone Mineral-Based Sunscreen Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by Nov. 17, 2021 to receive your potential award!
(Click here to file a claim)