Have you ever applied to work at Costco? If you have applied to work at Costco between August 10, 2014 and April 17, 2017, then you may be eligible for a potential award from the Costco Employee Background Check Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Costco failed to properly obtain and use background reports of many job applicants. Costco had inspected the job seekers’ credit reports as a part of the application process, and furthermore, allegedly used non-compliant disclosure forms that were in violation of the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act(FCRA). Consequently, Costco agreed to pay $2,490,000 to end the class action lawsuit, so if you are eligible, be sure to submit a claim form by May 14th, 2018!
Costco Employee Background CAL:
- Costco Employee Background Check Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 05/14/2018
- Who’s Eligible: Those who applied to work at Costco between Aug. 10, 2014 and April 17, 2017
- Estimated Amount: $25 – $175 (estimated)
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Terrell v. Costco Wholesale Corporation, Case No. 16-2-19140-1 SEA, in the Washington Superior Court in and for King County
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Costco Employee Background Check Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by May 14th, 2018 to receive your potential award!
If you applied for a job at Costco, then you may be eligible for a potential award from the Costco Employee Background Check Claim Form. By violating the Fair Credit Reporting Act(FCRA), Costco agreed to pay $2,490,000 to end the class action lawsuit. If you are one of the people who have applied or worked at Costco, then simply file a claim for a potential award by May 14th, 2018 for an estimated amount of $25 – $175. Don’t forget to also take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.