You can earn a $50 Referral Bonus when you open any personal Checking account with Credit Union of Southern California.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Referred a new Member and have them open a checking account
- Have a minimum monthly direct deposit of $250 within 60 days from establishing Membership.
Credit Union of Southern California $50 Referral Bonus
Credit Union of Southern California is offering a $50 bonus when you refer friends who open a new eligible checking account and meet the qualifying requirements.
- Account Type: Classic Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: None Listed
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: $250+
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: One offer per member
- Closing Account Fee: None
(Offer expires December 31, 2022)
- Promotion valid March 1, 2021– December 31, 2022.
- Referrer must be a CU SoCal Member.
- Valid only with new Members.
- New Members are defined as a person 18 and older who has never been an owner of an account at CU SoCal.
- All new accounts will be verified by ChexSystems®, and are subject to approval and Membership eligibility.
- To qualify for the cash bonus, the referred new Member must open a checking account with a minimum monthly direct deposit of $250 within 60 days from establishing Membership.
- $50 cash bonus for Classic Checking (or $100 for Rewards Checking, through 3/31/21) from the date the referred Member established their Membership.
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers and is subject to change without notice.
- Cash bonus may be subject to tax reporting, applicable 1099 may be provided for tax purposes.
- Offer subject to change without notice.
At Credit Union of Southern California, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.