For residents of Oklahoma, Credit Union One Of Oklahoma is offering the chance to earn a $25 Bonus! To get the bonus, you must refer your friends and family to open up a new checking account with a debit card. Once all of the requirements are met, you will receive a $25 Bonus!
|HSBC Advance checking account: Get up to $240 when you open an Advance checking account. You'll receive 3% Cash Bonus, up to $240, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $40 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Advance checking account: Earn $200 Bonus with a new HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $500 to your HSBC Advance checking account(s) for 3 consecutive calendar months. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase SavingsSM: Earn $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. You can link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection. Apply Now---Chase Savings Review|
Table of Contents
CU One Of Oklahoma Referral Info:
- Refer Now
- Referrer Bonus: $25
- Referee Bonus: $25
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: OK (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: None
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Additional Requirements: New member must open up a new Checking Account.
- Closing Account Fee: None
How To Earn CU One of Oklahoma Bonus:
- If you haven’t already, open up a new account with CU One of Oklahoma.
- Next, spread the word of CU One of Oklahoma to your friends and family.
- Once a friend or family member opens up a new checking account with a debit card, you and your referee will earn a $25 Bonus!
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near CU One of Oklahoma, feel free to leave a comment to reach out to readers for a referral. If you are currently a member of CU One of Oklahoma, then feel free to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit! Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account and whether it’s a hard pull or soft pull!
This bonus will be reported as interest income to the IRS on a 1099-INT. Join Credit Union One of Oklahoma to earn a $25 Bonus! To get the bonus, you must refer your friend or family member to open up a new checking account with a debit card. Once all of the requirements are met, you and your referee will earn a $25 bonus! So get started today! Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!