If you are a dairy farmers who sold raw milk priced according to a Federal Milk Marketing Order between Jan. 1, 2002 and Apr. 30, 2007 you may be entitled for a financial reward.
According to the DairyAmerica Milk Pricing Class Action Lawsuit, DairyAmerica Inc. and California Dairies Inc. conspired together to underreport sales data to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). This allegedly resulted in the lowering of raw milk prices paid to dairy farmers, meaning that farmers were paid less than they were owed. Class members have until January 28, 2019 to file a claim.
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 80,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!
DairyAmerica Milk Pricing Lawsuit
- DairyAmerica Milk Pricing Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: January 28, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Dairy farmers who sold raw milk priced according to a Federal Milk Marketing Order between Jan. 1, 2002 and Apr. 30, 2007.
- Estimated Amount: Varies. Depends on the amount of raw Grade A milk produced from each dairy farmer.
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Carlin, et al. v. DairyAmerica Inc., et al., Case No. 1:09-cv-00430-AWI-EPG, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the DairyAmerica Milk Pricing Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by January 28, 2019 to receive your potential award!
Dairy farmers who sold raw milk priced according to a Federal Milk Marketing Order between Jan. 1, 2002 and Apr. 30, 2007 are eligible for a potential award from the DairyAmerica Milk Pricing Class Action Lawsuit! The amount of pay out will vary depending on how much milk was sold.
The actual amount each consumer receives is unknown at this time. So if you are eligible, file a claim by January 28, 2019 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $200 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $275 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
Leave a Reply