If you are a dairy farmers who sold raw milk priced according to a Federal Milk Marketing Order between Jan. 1, 2002 and Apr. 30, 2007 you may be entitled for a financial reward.
According to the DairyAmerica Milk Pricing Class Action Lawsuit, DairyAmerica Inc. and California Dairies Inc. conspired together to underreport sales data to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). This allegedly resulted in the lowering of raw milk prices paid to dairy farmers, meaning that farmers were paid less than they were owed. Class members have until January 28, 2019 to file a claim.
The United Club Infinite Card offers 100,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Plus, you'll get 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi on board United-operated flights when you pay with your Club Infinite Card.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry or TSA Precheck Fee Credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!
DairyAmerica Milk Pricing Lawsuit
- DairyAmerica Milk Pricing Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: January 28, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Dairy farmers who sold raw milk priced according to a Federal Milk Marketing Order between Jan. 1, 2002 and Apr. 30, 2007.
- Estimated Amount: Varies. Depends on the amount of raw Grade A milk produced from each dairy farmer.
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Carlin, et al. v. DairyAmerica Inc., et al., Case No. 1:09-cv-00430-AWI-EPG, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the DairyAmerica Milk Pricing Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by January 28, 2019 to receive your potential award!
Dairy farmers who sold raw milk priced according to a Federal Milk Marketing Order between Jan. 1, 2002 and Apr. 30, 2007 are eligible for a potential award from the DairyAmerica Milk Pricing Class Action Lawsuit! The amount of pay out will vary depending on how much milk was sold.
The actual amount each consumer receives is unknown at this time. So if you are eligible, file a claim by January 28, 2019 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Promotions|
|Discover Cashback Debit: Get rewarded with a new kind of online checking account. Earn 1% cash back on up to $3,000 in debit card purchases each month, that's up to $360 Debit Card Cashback Bonus per year! There are no monthly fees or balance requirements. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Cashback Debit Review
|Chase Secure BankingSM: Earn $100 bonus when you open a new Chase Secure BankingSM account online or enter your email address to get your coupon and bring it to a Chase branch to open an account. Then complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of coupon enrollment. Apply Now---Chase Secure Banking Review|