If you are looking for a chance to travel to Los Angeles, whether it be for a vacation or a business trip, here’s a great opportunity for you to do so. As of right now, you can get a round-trip flight with Delta Airlines from Dallas (DFW) to Los Angeles (LAX) starting at only $129. This is a great deal, flights don’t usually get this low so you should hurry and check out what dates are available for you, and book now to get the lowest fares out there. There’s tons of things to do in the city of Los Angeles, venture out to the beaches of Santa Monica or Malibu, or enjoy all of the delicious food from various parts of the city from China town, Japan town or check out the great eats in Hollywood! The options are limitless, so book your flight today and get traveling.
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Table of Contents
Flights from Dallas to Los Angeles
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round-trip from Dallas to Los Angeles starting at $129
- Routes: From Dallas, Texas to Los Angeles, California
- Distance: 1,450.2 miles
- Valid: Valid for travel on the outbound August 2018. Availability is limited. Must purchase at least 28 days in advance of departure.
- Terms: Prices shown based on searches made in the last 24 hours. Due to constant changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact your airlines at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees. Purchases must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of departure.
How To Get DFW/LAX Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. We recommend selecting United Airlines since their prices seem to be the cheapest. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the above, Best Airline Flight Credit Cards to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change
This is a great trip to take a vacation! Plan early in order to receive this benefit. I highly recommend going so you can experience a new part of the world! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but please let us know if you got anything different! Enjoy your discounted flight tickets and have a safe travel! Be sure to also check HMB for the Free Complete Bonus Airlines Miles, Points, and Rewards.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.