If you want a cheap flight deal to Columbia, this deal is for you. Delta Airlines is having a cheap round-trip flight from Fort Lauderdale to Cartagena, Columbia starting at $192 round-trip. However, there are also multiple cities you can fly from to Columbia such as Baltimore, San Diego, Las Vegas, Chicago, and more. On top of that, there are also various airlines you can choose from such as United and American Airlines. If you’re interested, you can try different dates to see if the prices are right for you. If you enjoy traveling this is a great deal. This deal won’t last long. There is so much you can do in Cartagena. For instance, the Rosario Islands, Castillo San Felipe de Barajas, Las Bóvedas, and more! You would be able to experience the great tropical climate. Cartagena is a popular beach destination you don’t want to miss out on. Check out the city of Cartagena and the history behind its culture and its people. Book your flight today!
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Table of Contents
Flights From Fort Lauderdale to Cartagena
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: Round-trip from Fort Lauderdale to Cartagena for $192
- Valid: Valid for travel on the outbound from April through mid-June and August through October.
Get US Cities/Cartagena Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the Best Credit Card Bonuses to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
- Enjoy your flight!
This is a great trip to take a vacation from all the daily stress! Plan early in order to receive this benefit. I highly recommend going so you can experience a new part of the world! US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but please let us know if you got anything different!
The Hilton Honors American Express Card offers 80,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $1,000 in purchases on the Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership.
• 7X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged directly with a hotel and resorts within the Hilton Honors portfolio of brands.
• 5X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets, and U.S. gas stations
• 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card.
This card comes with annual fee and no foreign transaction fees, so you can enjoy international travel without additional fees on purchases made abroad. (See Rates & Fees)