If you are looking for a chance to travel to New York, here’s a great opportunity for you! If so, you can get a round-trip flight with Delta Airlines from Oakland to New York City starting at $303. New York City comprises 5 boroughs sitting where the Hudson River meets the Atlantic Ocean. At its core is Manhattan, a densely populated borough that’s among the world’s major commercial, financial and cultural centers. Its iconic sites include skyscrapers such as the Empire State Building and sprawling Central Park. Broadway theater is staged in neon-lit Times Square. Take advantage of this flight deal and book your flight today!
We recommend you look up your preferred dates on Google Flights in case there is a cheaper price than the ones we listed. Depending when you book, the prices can change! (YMMV) The airline fares rule associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Table of Contents
Flights from Oakland to New York City
- Buy It Now
- Promotion: Round-trip from Oakland to New York City starting at $303
- Routes: From Oakland to New York City
- Distance: 5,138 miles
- Valid: Valid for travel from January, 2017 – early March, 2017. Must purchase at least 21 days in advance of departure.
- Terms: Prices shown based on searches made in the last 24 hours. Due to constant changing availability, these fares may no longer be available. For FAQ you can contact your airlines at their Help page. Baggage fees are not included in your trip cost unless otherwise stated and will be charged directly by the airline at check-in. Please visit your chosen carrier to review all fare cost including taxes and baggage fees. Purchases must be made at least 2 weeks in advance of departure.
How To Get OAK/LGA Flight Deal:
- Use Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. We recommend selecting United Airlines since their prices seem to be the cheapest. (YMMV)
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card to save the most money.
- Once you found the times that you would like to make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
This is a great trip to take a vacation! Plan early in order to receive this benefit. I highly recommend going so you can experience a new part of the world! Make sure you use your Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card to save the maximum amount of money! This card is great for traveling anywhere. US citizens should visit the US Passports & International Travel website for the latest information, including exercising safety abroad and entry requirements. This is the cheapest fare I found but please let us know if you got anything different! If you want more Cheap Flight Deals, check out our master list!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $250 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 intro plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each eligible purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.49% to 29.49%
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Preferred Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)