You can earn a $200 Checking Bonus when you open a Checking account with Department of Labor Federal Credit Union.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Open a free checking account with the Department of Labor Federal Credit Union.
- Set up a direct deposit of at least $500 and earn $100.
- Complete at least 10 debit card transactions for an additional $100.
Table of Contents
Department of Labor Federal Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: D.C.
- Credit Inquiry: Soft
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $50 with a debit card
- Opening Deposit: None listed
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None
(Offer Expires December 31, 2022)
- Must be new to DOLFCU, qualify for membership, open a savings account (minimum $5.00 deposit required) and checking account (no minimum required deposit for Basic Checking) and provide acceptable identification documentation.
- Award(s) deposited to savings 30 days after open if requirements (1) and (2) below met.
- Accounts must remain open and in good standing for at least six months from open date.
- New members are limited to 1 $100 award for qualifying direct deposit and 1 $100 award for qualifying debit transactions.
- Awards subject to income tax reporting.
- Account must be opened by 12/31/2022.
- DOLFCU reserves the right to end this program at any time and terms are subject to change without notice.
At Department of Labor Federal Credit Union, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.
Be sure to check out our latest Department of Labor Federal Credit Union Promotions or check out our full list of bank promotions to keep updated on amazing offers!