The latest Department of Labor Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers are available here.
Currently, they are offering up to a $200 bonus with a new checking Account.
Table of Contents
About Department of Labor Federal Credit Union Promotions
The Department of Labor Federal Credit Union (DOLFCU) is your Financial Cooperative. It was chartered in 1935 to provide a full range of financial services to its members. They are a member-owned financial institution, serving employees and retirees of the U.S. Department of Labor and their families and many other eligible organizations. Additionally, they are offering Savings rates, CD rates as well as bank bonuses for you to take advantage of.
- Availability: D.C. (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 254074426
- Customer Service: 1 (844) 436-5328
|Eligibility: For more information on if you are eligible to join Department of Labor FCU check out Membership Eligibility|
I’ll review the current Department of Labor Federal Credit Union Promotions below.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
Department of Labor Federal Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus
Department of Labor Federal Credit Union is offering up to a $200 bonus when you open a new checking account and complete the requirements.
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Deposit Requirements: $0
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $50 with a debit card
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Household Limit: One
- Closing Account Fee: None
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to a Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).
Earn The $200 Savings Bonus
- Open a free checking account with the Department of Labor Federal Credit Union.
- Set up a direct deposit of at least $500 and earn $100.
- Complete at least 10 debit card transactions for an additional $100.
- No minimum balance
- No annual fee debit card
- First order of checks free
- “No Fee” ATM Network
- FREE ATM Deposit Network
- There are no monthly fees
- Must be new to DOLFCU, qualify for membership, open a savings account (minimum $5.00 deposit required) and checking account (no minimum required deposit for Basic Checking) and provide acceptable identification documentation.
- Annual Percentage Yield for savings is .10% as of 4/1/2020. Award(s) deposited to savings 30 days after open if requirements (1) and (2) below met.
- Accounts must remain open and in good standing for at least six months from open date.
- New members are limited to 1 $100 award for qualifying direct deposit and 1 $100 award for qualifying debit transactions.
- Awards subject to income tax reporting.
- Account must be opened by 12/31/2020.
These are all the current Department of Labor Federal Credit Union Promotions and offers. With no monthly fees and a soft pull on your account, I definitely would recommend this easy $200 bonus Apply today and let us know how this process when for you by commenting below!
Additionally, feel free to leave a comment below informing us about your experience with Department of Labor Federal Credit Union.
*Check back for updated Department of Labor Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.