If you refer a family member or friend to join Deseret First Credit Union, both of you can receive a $50 bonus if certain requirements are met by February 29th, 2016. To get started, you need to sign up to participate in the promotion so that you can receive a unique referral code. Unique referral codes will only be given to existing DFCU members. You will be given $50 each time a New DFCU Member opens a checking account by 2/29/2016 with your referral code and qualifies for their own $50 reward by meeting one or more of the following: (a) opening a checking account and making a direct deposit; (b) opening a checking account, obtaining a debit card and using the debit card at least 10 times; (c) obtaining a loan with a balance of at least $5,000; or (d) obtaining a DFCU credit card and using it at least 10 times. Only one $50 reward may be earned by joining DFCU but you may earn more through referrals. Keep in mind that the specific requirement must be met by 2/29/2016 as well.
Eligibility: Deseret First Credit Union has branches in Utah cities such as Bountiful, Salt Lake City, Logan, Murray, Orem, Provo, St. George, Sandy, South Jordan, Spanish Fork, and Taylorsville. You must have an existing account to earn this referral bonus.
Credit goes to The Hustler for finding this bank bonus. If he didn’t run the site, he would have taken advantage of our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart AdvantageTM and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Chase College Checking Review
|Fifth Third Bank Checking: Get $225 when you open an eligible Fifth Third checking account and make qualifying direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
Apply Now---Fifth Third Bank Checking Review
Deseret First Credit Union $50 Bonus:
- Sign up Offer
- Deseret First Credit Union Referral Bonus Printout
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: UT (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 2/29/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull via Equifax
- Opening Deposit: No minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: $0
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown but the account must stay open and in good standing for you to receive the bonus.
How To Earn Deseret First CU Bonus:
- Open a Deseret First Credit Union checking account if you don’t already have one.
- Sign up for a unique referral code by 2/29/2016.
- Ask a friend or family member to open a new checking account with your unique referral code by 2/29/2016.
- By 2/29/2016, the new member must complete one of the following:
- Open a checking account and make a direct deposit
- Open a checking account with a debit card and use the debit card at least 10 times
- Obtain a loan with a balance of at least $5,000
- Obtain a DFCU credit card and use it at least 10 times
- As long as the requirements are met by 2/29/2016, both of you will receive a $50 bonus.
If you know someone that needs a bank account, ask them to sign up for a checking account from Deseret First Credit Union with your referral code so you can both earn a $50 bonus! All you need to do is head to the bank’s website and sign up for a unique referral code to get started. Once the new member opens an account and completes a few requirements by 2/29/2016, you will both receive $50! For those of you who have banked with Deseret First Credit Union before, comment below and let us know whether or not members can fund a new account with a credit card. Your feedback makes this site even better! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Deals!
Leave a Reply