For residents of California, Diablo Valley Federal Credit Union is giving you a great opportunity to jump start your kids life with a $25 Bonus when you open them a new First Share Account. To do this is really simple, Just bring your kid (13 years old or younger) and open for them a First Savings Account. They will automatically receive the bonus into their account. This is a great way to teach your kid skills like spending their money wisely, saving up, and for them to set goals to buy stuff. They must be under 13 years old. Open one now!
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank promotion through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Diablo Valley Federal CU $25 Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Diablo Valley Federal Credit Union PDF Printout
- Account Type: First Savings Account
- Availability: CA(Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know!
- Opening Deposit: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: Unknown.
- Additional Requirements: You must open a new account for the kid that is under 13 years old.
- Closing Account Fee: None, but if the account is closed before 1 year, you’ll lose your $25 bonus.
Earn Diablo Valley CU $25 Bonus:
- Head to a Diablo Valley Federal Credit Union branch and bring your kid with you.
- They must be under 13 years old in order for them to get the bonus.
- Open the account for them start saving
- You must keep the account open for 12 months in order to keep the $25 Bonus
Kids should always start saving, and it’s best for them to save when they’re younger. At Diablo Valley Credit Union, they’ll receive a bonus for just signing up. Just bring them into the local branch, sign them up for a savings account, and that’s it! We appreciate all the readers that provide us with information whenever we do not have it, and hope that you keep helping out our website. If there’s anything you can tell us, please let us know in the comments. Check out more offers and a fully updated list of Bank Bonuses!
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase, 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.