With school out and the kids lingering at home all the time, it’s hard to constantly cook for them every single meal. Well Dickey’s Barbeque Pit understands that hassle and is currently offering to help you relieve some of that stress from cooking! The winter break promotion started December 26, 2016 and will end January 1, 2017 where kids eat free at any participating Dickey’s Barbeque Pit locations. Say that again? Yes, you heard it Dickey’s is offering kids to eat for free at their restaurants now until January 1st 2017! So hurry on in and let them feast for free!
Table of Contents
Dickey’s Kids Eat For Free Summary:
- Kids Eat for Free
- Expiration Date: 01/01/2017
- Participating Locations: (Locator)
- Promotional Offer: One Kids Eat Free offer is valid per adult $10 purchase at any Dickey’s Barbecue Pit.
- Limit: One offer per adult $10 purchase
- Term and Conditions:
How to Get Free Kids’ Meals:
- Stop by a Dickey’s Barbeque Pit Restaurant and purchase at least $10 purchase for an adult
- You’ll receive one offer for a one kids eat free promotion
- Enjoy the last few days of winter break without the added stress of spending money or cooking
This is a perfect way to round out the winter break for you and the kids. They just want to go out to eat and what better way than to give them free meal at Dickey’s Barbeque Pit? This offer is quickly reaching the end of the promotion so make sure to take advantage of free food while you can! For more free food deals or birthday freebies, check out our full listing!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers 20% back on Amazon.com purchases on the Card in the first 6 months of Card membership, up to $150 back. Plus, earn $100 back after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months of card membership. You will receive cash back in the form of statement credits.
You'll earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%), 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, and 1% back on other purchases.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).