Discover it Chrome Students Card is offering rewards for good grades and cash back match within the 1st year of card membership! Students are you listening now? Discover is definitely one of the better cards out there that understands that now is the time to build credit without missing out on rewards that many students can’t access because of their little or non-existent credit history. Discover it Chrome is perfect for students especially with the $20 cash back rewards for good grades at the end of each school year up to 5 years. In addition, you can tell your family and friends that you can earn 2% cash back by using your card at gas stations and restaurants without worrying about rotating categories for cash back opportunities! And guess what students…the Discover it Chrome Student card has NO annual fee. So what are you waiting for?
Table of Contents
Discover It Chrome Students Features:
- Get a dollar-for-dollar match of all the cash back you’ve earned at the end of your first year, automatically.
- 2% cash back at restaurants and gas stations on up to $1,000 in combined purchases every quarter – no sign-ups needed. 1% cash back on all your other purchases.
- Good Grades Rewards: $20 cash back each school year your GPA is 3.0 or higher for up to the next 5 years.
- No annual fee. No late fee on first late payment. No APR change for paying late.
- Get 100% U.S. based customer service & your FICO® Credit Score for free on monthly statements, on mobile and online.
- Freeze It® on/off switch for your account that prevents new purchases, cash advances & balance transfers in seconds.
- 0% intro APR on purchases for 6 months, then the standard variable purchase APR of 13.99% – 22.99%.
Steady Rewards and Cash Back Match:
What student doesn’t like free stuff? Well Discover it Chrome Student Card is offering steady rewards for you having good grades. How easy is that? You’re over there busting your chops to pass that statistics class or micro-biology so why not get an easy $20 every year for having a GPA of 3.0 or higher. You can continue to reap the $20 rewards up to 5 years! If you’re into the free cash you also earn 2% cash back for using the card at gas stations or restaurants. So each time you fill up your car for a road trip to visit family/friends you can earn 2% and anytime you dine out you can earn 2%. You don’t have to fuss with keeping up with the rotating quarterly categories as these are probably what you’ll be spending your hard earned money on anyways. On top of that for the first year of card membership students can earn up to 4% cash back with Discover’s Cash Back MatchTM program where they match your cashback at the end of your first year.
Discover it Chrome Students Card is something students should look into applying for. You can have the responsibilities and freedom to earn cash back rewards with all your purchases and build your credit score. Discover also offers free FICO credit score so that you can keep track at the amazing job that you’re upholding financially. You can reap the easy cash back rewards by being the best student out there and you can earn up to 4% cash back on gas station purchases and restaurants in the 1st year of card membership. Every year after that you can earn 2% cash back and you’ll never have to worry about an annual fee with the Discover it Chrome Students card. Review our complete list of credit card bonus promotions.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, not those of the bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.