For individuals that purchased certain Drew’s All Natural salad dressings and/or marinades, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Drew’s All-Natural Salad Dressing Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Drew’s labeled some of its products as “all natural” though they contained synthetic ingredients. Drew’s denies all acts of allegations, however, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible, file a claim by July 15, 2017 to receive your potential award!
Drew’s All-Natural Salad Dressing Lawsuit:
- Drew’s All-Natural Salad Dressing Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: July 15, 2017
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members of the Drew’s class action settlement include anyone who purchased the covered Drew’s All Natural Salad Dressings and/or Quick Marinades for personal use between June 15, 2011 and Feb. 15, 2017
- Estimated Amount: Up to $10.
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Gherson Tovar v. Drew’s LLC, Case No. 16-L-313, in the Circuit Court of St. Clair County, Illinois
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Drew’s All-Natural Salad Dressing Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by July 15, 2017 to receive your potential award!
For individuals that purchased certain Drew’s All Natural salad dressings and/or marinades, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Drew’s All-Natural Salad Dressing Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, the products are not “all natural” because they contain citric acid and/or xanthan gum . So if you are eligible, file a claim by July 15, 2017 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $350 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months from the date of account opening. After that, your APR will be a variable APR of 16.99%-27.99%.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 Plan It fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a fixed monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Thinking about getting The Disney Bundle which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+? Your decision made easy with $7/month back in the form of a statement credit after you spend $13.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription with your Blue Cash Preferred Card. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $95 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)