All residents who have ever received a call from Dun & Bradstreet without your consent from Apr. 28, 2011 to Jan. 31, 2016, you may be eligible for a cash payment of anywhere between $60 and $120. Dun & Bradstreet has reached a settlement regarding the violation of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act which protects consumers from unwarranted calls and messages. Plaintiffs claim that Dun & Bradstreet repeatedly contacted them for a telemarketing campaign even though they requested to put placed on the do not call list. Dun & Bradstreet have denied any wrongdoing but has agreed to the settlement. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 02/06/17 to receive your potential award!
Dun and Bradstreet Class Action Lawsuit:
- Dun and Bradstreet Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 02/06/2017
- Who’s Eligible: Class members are eligible if you received one or more phone calls from Dun & Bradstreet from an automatic telephone dialing system
- Estimated Amount: $60 to $120
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Jeffrey A. Thomas v. Dun & Bradstreet Credibility Corp., Case No. 2:15-cv-03194, in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Dun and Bradsheet Claim Form
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 02/06/17 to receive your potential award!
If you ever were contacted by Dun and Bradsheet from Apr. 28, 2011 to Jan. 31, 2016, you may be eligible for a cash payment of $60 to $120. According to the settlement, Dun and Bradsheet violated the TCPA by sending out unwarranted telephone calls to consumers, even when they requested to be placed on the do not call list. Dun and Bradsheet dismiss the claims and deny any wrongdoing but have agreed to the settlement. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 02/06/17 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.
Leave a Reply