Are you a consumer who purchased an Earth Exer-Walk shoe between Jan. 1, 2009 and Oct. 4, 2015. If you are, then today might just be your lucky day! You are eligible to receive a potential award from the Earth Ever-Walk Shoes Class Action Settlement. According to the lawsuit, Earth Excer-Walk shoes falsely labeled their shoes indicating that they had an ability to improve posture, reduce joint stress, strengthen core muscles, and maximize calorie burn.
Although Earth has denied any wrongdoings in association with the claims that were brought forth against the company. The have reached an agreement to settle the claims in an effort to avoid the cost and risks of allowing the case to continue to go on to trial. If you are eligible for this Class Action Lawsuit, file a claim by 3/12/2016 and receive you reward!
Earth Excer-Walk Shoes Class Action Lawsuit:
- Earth Excer-Walk Shoes Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 3/12/2016
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members who purchased an Earth Exer-Walk shoe between Jan. 1, 2009 and Oct. 4, 2015 are eligible to be included in the class action settlement.
- Estimated Amount: Varies.
- Proof of Purchase: None
- Case Name & Number: Hedges v. Earth Inc., Case No. 1:14-cv-09858, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Eastern Division.
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Earth Excer-Walk Shoes Claim Form.
- Read the Class Notice to get a bit more information.
- Choose whether you want to file-a-claim online, or mail it.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- File your claim by 3/12/2016.
Have you ever purchased Earth Excer-Walk Shoes, thinking that they would improve posture, reduce joint stress, strengthen core muscles, and maximize calorie burn? Well, it turns out that the company “Earth” actually mislabeled thier product in order to get more sales. If you have purchased an Earth Excer-Walk Shoe, then you are eligible for a potential award through the Earth Excer-Walk Shoes Class Action Lawsuit! Visit the Earth Excer-Walk Shoe Claim Page, and fill it out with your information! I’ts really that simple. Also, if you haven’t already then don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers a Companion Pass® through 2/28/2022 plus 30,000 points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months. With Companion Pass®, every time you fly, your friend can too.
• 2x points per $1 spent on Southwest® purchases & Rapid Rewards® hotel/car rental partner purchases;
• 1x point on all other purchases.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.