Have you ever purchased a vehicle from East Bay Motorsports? Well if so, then you may be eligible to receive a portion of the $1 million dollars East Bay Motorsport Class Action Settlement. According to the lawsuit, East Bay Motorsports sold motorsports pursuant to credit card transactions without making all of the disclosures required under California’s Rees-Levering Automobile Sales Finance Act, a law that governs the sale of motor vehicles under conditional sales contracts. If you qualify for this class action lawsuit, you should automatically receive benefits from East Bay Motorsports.
East Bay Motorsport Class Action Lawsuit:
- EastBay Motorsport Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 3/4/2016
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include all California consumers who purchased motor vehicles from East Bay Motorsports
- Estimated Amount: Varies, depending on the amount you spend at East Bay Motorsports.
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Wallace v. East Bay Motorsports Inc., Case No. RG11579995, in the Superior Court of the State of California, County of Alameda, Northern Division
How to File a Claim:
- Head over to the East Bay Motorsport Claim Form.
- Do Nothing: You will receive your share of the settlement proceeds, and will be bound by any final approval of the settlement and judgment entered by the Court.
Have you ever purchased a motor vehicle from East Bay Motorsport? If you did, then you are actually entitled for benefits from the East Bay Motorsport Class Action Settlement. If you are eligible for this Class Action Settlement, then all you have to do is be patient, and let East Bay Motorsport handle it. You will receive you share of the proceeds by doing absolutely nothing! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.
Leave a Reply