You can earn a $200 Checking Bonus when you open a Checking account with East Wisconsin Savings Bank.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Receive $200.00 when you set up your payroll or social security benefit checks to deposit directly into your EWSB GO FREE or GO 50+ FREE checking account.
The first direct deposit must occur within 60 days of opening account.
East Wisconsin Savings Bank $200 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Go 50+ Free Checking Account or Go Free Checking
- Availability: WI
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $25
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: None listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(Offer Expiration unknown)
- Max of $200.00 per individual.
- The minimum required to open the account is $25.
- Bonus deposited into account within 30 days after the first direct deposit is posted.
- Annual Percentage Yield of 0.05% is accurate as of March 1, 2020.
- Fees could reduce earnings.
- Promotion subject to change at any time.
- Business checking accounts are not eligible.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS form 1099-INT.
At East Wisconsin Savings Bank, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.