Take a look at East Wisconsin Savings Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here!
They are offering residents of Wisconsin a $200 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account and meet the requirements listed below.
Table of Contents
About East Wisconsin Savings Bank
East Wisconsin Savings Bank is headquartered in Kaukauna, Wisconsin, and was founded in 1887. Since then it has grown to 6 locations and boasts a health rating of A. If you do not meet the residency requirements of this bank, don’t worry you can still save big by checking out our own list of nationwide bank bonuses!
East Wisconsin Savings Bank can offer you fantastic resources to better your banking experience, however, they do not provide very competitive Savings and CD rates compared to online banks. Take advantage of our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates to get the best deal for you!
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus||Chase Private Client $2,000 Bonus|
|Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus||Chase SavingsSM $150 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Premier Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $500 Bonus||Huntington 5 Checking $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking $150 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
East Wisconsin Savings Bank $200 Checking Bonus
East Wisconsin Savings Bank is offering a $200 bonus when you open a new qualifying Checking Account
- Account Type: Go 50+ Free Checking Account or Go Free Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: No Monthly Fees
- Household Limit: None Listed
- Closing Account Fee: None Listed
(Does Not Expire)
How To Earn Up To $200 Checking Bonus
- Receive $200.00* when you set up your payroll or social security benefit checks to deposit directly into your EWSB GO FREE or GO 50+ FREE checking account.
- The first direct deposit must occur within 60 days of opening account.
- Unlimited free ATM transactions at East Wisconsin Savings Bank
- Free unlimited VISA Check Card
- Free East Wisconsin style checks or special pricing on other styles
- Check Safekeeping
- Online/Mobil Banking
- No Minimum Balance
- No Monthly Fee
- Max of $200.00 per individual.
- The minimum required to open the account is $25.
- Bonus deposited into account within 30 days after the first direct deposit is posted.
- Annual Percentage Yield of 0.05% is accurate as of March 1, 2020.
- Fees could reduce earnings.
- Promotion subject to change at any time.
- Business checking accounts are not eligible.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS form 1099-INT.
East Wisconsin Savings Bank is now offering a bonus worth up to $200! Although they provide a large variety of services and fairly simple requirements to earn either bonus, I would only recommend this bonus if it triggers a soft pull. Therefore you should check with your local CSR to and see if they have that information and other eligibility factors not directly listed.
We want you guys to keep us posted on your banking experience since your feedback helps us help you save and earn big! Feel free to comment below and we will continue to update and keep you guys posted on all the latest deals nationwide!
*Check back at this page for updated East Wisconsin Savings Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.