Take a look at East Wisconsin Savings Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here!
They are offering residents of Wisconsin a $200 bonus when you open a qualifying checking account and meet the requirements listed below.
Table of Contents
About East Wisconsin Savings Bank
East Wisconsin Savings Bank is headquartered in Kaukauna, Wisconsin, and was founded in 1887. Since then it has grown to 6 locations and boasts a health rating of A. If you do not meet the residency requirements of this bank, don’t worry you can still save big by checking out our own list of nationwide bank bonuses!
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Routing Number: 275971029
- Customer Service: 920-766-4646
East Wisconsin Savings Bank can offer you fantastic resources to better your banking experience, however, they do not provide very competitive Savings and CD rates compared to online banks. Take advantage of our full list of Bank Rates and CD Rates to get the best deal for you!
East Wisconsin Savings Bank $200 Checking Bonus
East Wisconsin Savings Bank is offering a $200 bonus when you open a new qualifying Checking Account
- Account Type: Go 50+ Free Checking Account or Go Free Checking
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: No Monthly Fees
- Household Limit: None Listed
- Closing Account Fee: None Listed
(Does Not Expire)
|You can compare this to several great entry level Checking accounts with bonus offers include the Chase Total Checking® ($225 bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit (up to $360 Bonus), TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM ($150 bonus), PNC Bank Virtual Wallet ($400 bonus), Chase Secure Banking ($100 Bonus), and Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 bonus).|
How To Earn Up To $200 Checking Bonus
- Receive $200.00* when you set up your payroll or social security benefit checks to deposit directly into your EWSB GO FREE or GO 50+ FREE checking account.
- The first direct deposit must occur within 60 days of opening account.
- Unlimited free ATM transactions at East Wisconsin Savings Bank
- Free unlimited VISA Check Card
- Free East Wisconsin style checks or special pricing on other styles
- Check Safekeeping
- Online/Mobil Banking
- No Minimum Balance
- No Monthly Fee
- Max of $200.00 per individual.
- The minimum required to open the account is $25.
- Bonus deposited into account within 30 days after the first direct deposit is posted.
- Annual Percentage Yield of 0.05% is accurate as of March 1, 2020.
- Fees could reduce earnings.
- Promotion subject to change at any time.
- Business checking accounts are not eligible.
- Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS form 1099-INT.
East Wisconsin Savings Bank is now offering a bonus worth up to $200! Although they provide a large variety of services and fairly simple requirements to earn either bonus, I would only recommend this bonus if it triggers a soft pull. Therefore you should check with your local CSR to and see if they have that information and other eligibility factors not directly listed.
We want you guys to keep us posted on your banking experience since your feedback helps us help you save and earn big! Feel free to comment below and we will continue to update and keep you guys posted on all the latest deals nationwide!
*Check back at this page for updated East Wisconsin Savings Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.