Black Friday is today and we have even more money savings offers for you! eBay is offering you a chance to get $20 off your $100 purchase on Black Friday (November 24th) using promo code PBLACKFRIDAY! Be sure to redeem this offer now and take advantage of this Black Friday deal and get the best bang for your buck this season!
Table of Contents
eBay Black Friday Sale Promotion Info:
- Shop Now
- $20 off of $100 purchase
- $10 off $20 sitewide
- Promo code:
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: November 24, 2017
- Terms: TBA
How To Earn eBay $20 Off Promotion:
- Shop eBay to earn $20 off of $100 purchase with promo code PBLACKFRIDAY
- Shop for the eligible items, please note the excluded items are noted in the terms listed above.
- Complete the purchase and pay with pay pal in order to receive your money savings offer.
- Be sure to use your Chase Freedom Unlimited Card to earn cash back and maximize your savings!
If you’re going to be shopping online on eBay for Black Friday, take advantage of this now! This offer is only valid on Black Friday, November 24th, 2017 using promo code PBLACKFRIDAY, so get ready to reap the money saving opportunity. Do you like deals like this? If you want to save even more money, you can purchase discounted gift cards and perhaps save even more money with the best cash back shopping portals!
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $300 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
You'll earn 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%). 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases. In addition, you'll earn 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions, 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
The card does come with a $0 introductory annual fee for one year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)