If you haven’t purchased gift cards from eBay yet, then here’s the perfect opportunity because they’re having a great sale! Gift cards are great because they can be given to people as gifts, or you can use them for your own benefit to save money! PayPal Digital Gifts is partnering up with eBay to bring you this awesome deal. eBay is offering 15% off gift cards that will only be limited for a short time. There is a limit of 3-5 per buyer depending on the gift card, and you will receive the gift card via email delivery. Don’t forget to use a cash back credit card to maximize your savings!
eBay Gift Cards Promotion:
- Buy Now!
- Promotion: 15% off gift cards on eBay
- Expiration Date: While supplies last.
- Additional Terms: Seller does not offer returns. You are covered by the eBay Money Back Guarantee if you received an item that is not as described in the listing. Your digital gift will be emailed to the email provided. In most cases this will be within a few hours of purchase. However, in some cases it may take up to 24 hours.
Maximize Discounted Gaming Gift Cards:
- Head over to eBay for the Gift Cards Promotion.
- Purchase select gift cards cards: $50 Nintendo Gift Card for $42.50, $50 Uber Gift Card for $45 or $100 Groupon Gift Card for $90.
- Enjoy up to 15% off for your gift card purchase!
Doing a little planning and pre-purchasing gift cards can save you money and time. There is a limited amount of gift cards being sold, but don’t miss out on saving 15% on select gift cards from eBay today to save on future purchases from PayPal Digital Gifts. If you want to save the most amount of money, I suggest you maximize your buying power and purchase the maximum allowed. Check our full list of discounted gift cards for other great gift card deals!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers $200 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
You'll earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%), 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, and 1% back on other purchases.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).