Time to listen up because we have something delicious coming your way! If you are keen on eating at a laid-back and quality restaurant you’re going to love this gift card deal. Right now, you can get a $60 TGI Fridays gift card for only $50 on eBay.
They’re releasing many gift card deals that you can purchase for some of your favorite brands. You’ll get to use this gift card towards your TGI Fridays purchase, which will help out a lot because you’ll be getting more for your buck! eBay gift cards do disappear quickly so I highly suggest that you take advantage while you can. There is a limit of 5 per customer so hurry today!
The United Club Infinite Card offers 75,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining at restaurants and eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Plus, you'll get 25% back as a statement credit on purchases of food, beverages and Wi-Fi on board United-operated flights when you pay with your Club Card.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry or TSA Precheck Fee Credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!
Table of Contents
TGI Fridays eBay Gift Card Promotion
- Buy Now
- Promotion: Get a TGI Fridays $60 gift card for $50
- Expiration: Limited time or while supplies last
- Availability: Must be purchased from eBay
- Terms: Your TGI Fridays eGift Card may only be used for making purchases at participating TGI Fridays? restaurants. It cannot be redeemed for cash or applied as payment to any account unless required by law. eGift Cards will not be replaced if lost or stolen without purchaser’s confirmation email as proof of purchase. Use of this card constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Get $60 Gift Card for $50
- Sign into your eBay account or create one if you have not.
- Add the gift card into your shopping cart. There is a limit of 5 per customer.
- Finish your transactions and now you can use your gift card towards your TGI Fridays purchases!
About TGI Fridays
TGI Fridays is a casual dining chain located in the United States. They offer a variety of food from burgers, wings, to barbecue and even desserts! Their food is absolutely delicious. Even if you’re not craving burgers or wings, they have a ton other options to choose from to satisfy that craving. Be sure to stop by soon for lunch or dinner to enjoy a delicious meal!
Lately eBay has been releasing gift card deals for popular brands, such as TGI Fridays. Right now, you can get a $60 gift card for only $50 today!
There is a limit of 5 per customer but doesn’t hurt to stock up on these gift cards. Get them while you can because they will run out quickly! Check out more of our Gift Card Deals and ways to Save Money here on HMB.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB21 by 12/15/2021 along with a competitive interest rate of 0.40% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review