Residents of Columbus, OH and the surrounding areas can become members of Education First Credit Union and earn an $80 Checking Bonus. To start on this bonus, you need to open an EFCU personal checking account by December 31, 2016 with a $100 minimum opening deposit. Once you have your account, you will need to complete 15 debit card transactions per month for 3 months and establish direct deposit for at least $500/month within 2 months of account opening. As long as you complete all of this within 90 days of account opening, you should expect to see an $80 in your primary savings account.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
Eligibility: Education First Credit Union has three branches located in Columbus, OH and some of the surrounding areas. Membership is open to anyone who attends school, works, lives or worships in the Worthington, Gahanna, Westerville, German Village or Olentangy School Districts. You are also eligible for membership if you work for one of their Select Employee Groups (SEGs).
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn up to $600 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through April 11, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.60% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Education First CU $80 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Education First Credit Union Checking Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: OH (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2016
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $100 Minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, must establish direct deposit for at least $500/month within 2 months of account opening
- Monthly Fee: $0, $5, or $10
- Additional Requirements: Complete 15 debit card transactions per month for 3 months.
- Closing Account Fee: $25 fee if account is closed within one year of opening.
Earn Education First CU Bonus:
- Become a member of Education First Credit Union.
- Open a new checking account by 12/31/2016 with at least $100.
- Complete 15 debit card transactions per month for 3 months.
- Establish direct deposit for at least $500/month within 2 months of account opening.
- You should receive an $80 bonus 90 days after account opening.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Student Checking: No monthly maintenance fee
- Premium Checking: Avoid the $5 monthly fee by completing one of the following
- Maintain an average monthly checking account daily ledger balance of $500
- Complete 15 debit card transactions per month (signature based)
- $5,000 in aggregate loan balances
- $5,000 in aggregate savings balances
- Have an Education First Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Value Checking: Cannot avoid $10 monthly maintenance fee
For those of you who live in or around Columbus, OH, Education First Credit Union is offering you the chance to earn an $80 Checking Bonus. All you need to do to get started on this offer is sign up for a new checking account. Once you have your account, you just need to meet a few simple requirements. To read the breakdown of the offer, check out the information above. Those of you who have banked with Education First Credit Union, comment below and let us know what kind of credit inquiry they perform and whether or not members can fund a new account with a credit card. Your feedback makes this site even better! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Deals!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.
Leave a Reply