For residents of Wisconsin, Educators Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus for their VIP Savings Account. The account is designed to help you save money in any amount, small or large, by “locking in” your savings for 12 months. After a year from the date you opened your VIP account, the balance in your VIP Savings will transfer into your Prime Share Savings Account. To receive the bonus, you just need to make at least one deposit each month for a year with no withdrawals. Check it out!
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank referral through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Table of Contents
Educators Credit Union $100 Bonus Info:
- Sign up today
- Educators Credit Union PDF Printout
- Account Type: VIP Savings Account
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Fee: Unknown
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Closing Account Fee: Unknown
How To Earn Educators CU Bonus:
- Open a VIP Savings Account with Educators Credit Union. You will also need a Prime Share Savings Account
- Make at least one deposit each month for a year with no withdrawals, and you’ll be awarded an additional $25 bonus deposit!
How to Avoid Monthly Fees:
- There are no monthly fees stated.
You can receive a $25 bonus from Educators Credit Union with their VIP Savings Account. The account is a nice way to save money so check it out. Keep in mind that you can make deposits at any time, but there is a $10 fee to withdraw funds. If this offer isn’t for you then be sure to check out our list of Bank Bonuses. You’ll definitely find a bonus that best fits your needs.