For Class Members who have ever purchased a Electrolux Ice Maker, than you are entitled for a $100 reward from the Electrolux Ice Maker Class Action Settlement Claim. According to the lawsuit, Electrolux manufactured and sold refrigerators that contain a defective ice maker. Although Electrolux denies all wrong doings, settle the ice maker class action lawsuit to avoid the uncertainty, time and expense of further litigation. If you qualify for this Class Action Lawsuit, file a claim to receive a $100 potential award from Electrolux!
Electrolux Ice Maker Class Action Lawsuit:
- Electrolux Ice Maker Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 2/3/2016
- Who’s Eligible: All individuals and entities in the United States who are original purchasers of a Gen 1 FDBM.
- Estimated Amount: $100
- Proof of Purchase: Yes, Class Members must provide the serial number of the qualifying refrigerator.
- Case Name & Number: Electrolux Home Products Ice Maker Cases, Case No. 1:12-cv-03341-NLH-AMD, in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
How to File a Claim:
- Head to the Electrolux Claim Form page.
- Read over the requirements and see if you qualify.
- If you qualify, fill out the Claim Form with the serial number for your refrigerator.
- File your claim by 2/3/2016 to receive your potential award!
Have you ever had problems with your Electrolux Ice Maker? Well if so, you might have a defected machine that is eligible for a potential award from the Electrolux Class Action Lawsuit. To qualify, you must be able to provide the serial number on your product. If you are eligible for this Class Action Lawsuit, be sure to file a claim by 2/3/2016 to receive your potential award. Also, take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred Card offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®!
You'll earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases. And when you redeem your points for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.