If you have a kid that’s in the fourth grade that really enjoys being outside then we have a cute little offer for them! Right now, there is a promotion called Every Kid In A Park where they can get free annual park passes for the whole family to the national park such as Yosemite, Yellowstone, and Grand Canyon and more than 2,000 federal recreation sites.
These passes are only for fourth graders so make sure that their grade level is qualified. These parks are notoriously famous and drop dead gorgeous. Hurry now and get these passes!
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 80,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
Get one-year complimentary DashPass, a membership for both DoorDash and Caviar that provides unlimited deliveries with $0 delivery fees and lower service fees on eligible orders. After that, you are automatically enrolled in DashPass at the current monthly rate. Activate by 12/31/24.
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!
Table of Contents
Every Kid In A Park Promotion
- Learn More
- Promotion: Free 1-Year National Park Memberships for families with 4th graders
- Expiration: August 31, 2019
- Availability: Yosemite, Yellowstone, and Grand Canyon national parks and more than 2,000 federal recreation sites. Fourth graders only
- Terms: only 1 pass per child. Child must be in the fourth grade. Offer cannot be redeemed with another offer. Only available in Yosemite, Yellowstone, and Grand Canyon national parks and more than 2,000 federal recreation sites
How To Get Free Park Passes
- Head over to their website to start the process.
- Click on “Let’s Go” which will scroll down the website for you.
- Scroll down more and click on “How It Works” which is where you can start registering for these passes.
- After you register, you should receive your passes. These passes are available in Yosemite, Yellowstone, and Grand Canyon national parks and more than 2,000 federal recreation sites.
- Enjoy your free passes!
Here’s a small list of eligible parks. Note that this list does not include every park available.
- Alabama Scenic River Trail
- Birmingham Civil Rights National Monument
- Appalachian National Scenic Trail
- Weir Farm National Historic Site
- Andersonville National Historic Site
- Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area
- African Burial Ground National Monument
- Amistad National Recreation Area
- Big Bend National Park
If you know someone that’s in the fourth grade or if your child is, then this promotion is good for them. Right now they can earn a free pass for the whole family to national parks such as Yosemite, Yellowstone, and Grand Canyon and more than 2,000 federal recreation sites through Every Kid In A Park.
These passes are only for fourth grades sadly, but you still get to save about $80! This offer will end on August 31 of next year, so be sure to register right now! For more ways to save money, make sure to check out our full listings!
|BMO Harris Bank Checking: Earn $300 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Harris Smart MoneyTM Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn $200 bonus with the TD Bank Convenience Checking account when you receive direct deposits of $500 or more within 60 days of opening your account. The account comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|