You can earn a $110 Checking Bonus when you open a Platinum Checking account from Exchange Bank.
To qualify for the bonus, simply
- Open a Platinum Checking Account with a minimum opening deposit of $1,000
- Must have a Direct Deposit (Payroll or Social Social Security)
- $10 E-Statement Sign-Up Bonus
Exchange Bank $110 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Platinum Checking Account
- Availability: KS, NE
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $1,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
(Offer Expiration unknown)
- This Account is an interest bearing account.
- Fees may be charged to the account, which could reduce earnings.
- Offer may expire without notice.
- If the minimum Average Daily Balance is not maintained, account fees may be assessed.
- Contact an Exchange Bank for details.
- The Platinum Checking account is a tiered interest rate account.
- Contact Exchange Bank for details regarding minimum average daily balance and additional tier interest rates on the Platinum Checking Account.
- The value of this bonus will be reported to the IRS and the recipient is responsible for any federal, state or local taxes on this offer.
At Exchange Bank, you’ll be able to find the checking account that fits your life.