Check out the latest Exchange Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
The current offer is a $100 bonus for opening a Platinum Checking account and completing certain requirements.
Table of Contents
About Exchange Bank Promotions
At Exchange Bank they strive to serve the financial needs of their customers by offering a number of personal banking services including great bank bonuses, bank rates, and CD rates. Whether you are wanting to save, spend, or borrow, they take the time to get to know you, and they guide and assist you in making important financial decisions for your future.
See our best bank bonuses updated daily to earn up to $1,000 in free money. Find popular checking offers such as Chase Bank, HSBC Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, BBVA, Discover Bank, and CIT Bank. See our best rates for Savings and CD too.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||HSBC Premier Checking Up To $600|
|HSBC Advance Checking $200 Bonus||HSBC Advance Checking Up To $240|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus||TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $200 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|Axos Basic Business Checking $100 Bonus||Aspiration Spend & Save Account $100 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,500 Bonus||Discover Bank $360 Cashback Debit|
|WeBull 2 Free Stocks||BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
Exchange Bank $100 Checking Bonus
When you open a Platinum Checking Account with a direct deposit, you can earn a $100 bonus from Exchange Bank.
- Account Type: Platinum Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $1,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None
(No expiration date listed)
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Open a Platinum Checking Account with a minimum opening deposit of $1,000
- Must have a Direct Deposit (Payroll or Social Social Security)
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Bill Pay
- There are no monthly fees listed, check with a CSR to find out more information
- This Account is an interest bearing account.
- Fees may be charged to the account, which could reduce earnings.
- Offer may expire without notice.
- If the minimum Average Daily Balance is not maintained, account fees may be assessed.
- Contact an Exchange Bank for details.
- The Platinum Checking account is a tiered interest rate account.
- Contact Exchange Bank for details regarding minimum average daily balance and additional tier interest rates on the Platinum Checking Account.
- The value of this bonus will be reported to the IRS and the recipient is responsible for any federal, state or local taxes on this offer.
|My favorite bank transfer hub is the American Express® High Yield Savings Account:
• Earn 0.50% APY on your deposits. Your High Yield Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
• Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
• FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
• No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
• 24/7 Account Access
This bonus from Exchange Bank seems rather simple to earn, however, there is not a lot of information listed about the account. I would be sure to contact a CSR to find out the monthly fees and if it triggers a hard or soft pull before you open the account.
*Check back at this page for updated Exchange Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $240||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save Account||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||0.50% APY||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit Account||$360 Cash||Review|