Check out the latest Exchange Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
The current offer is a $100 bonus for opening a Platinum Checking account and completing certain requirements.
Table of Contents
About Exchange Bank Promotions
At Exchange Bank they strive to serve the financial needs of their customers by offering a number of personal banking services including great bank bonuses, bank rates, and CD rates. Whether you are wanting to save, spend, or borrow, they take the time to get to know you, and they guide and assist you in making important financial decisions for your future.
Exchange Bank $100 Checking Bonus
When you open a Platinum Checking Account with a direct deposit, you can earn a $100 bonus from Exchange Bank.
- Account Type: Platinum Checking Account
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- ChexSystems: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $1,000
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None listed
- Household Limit: 1
- Closing Account Fee: None
(No expiration date listed)
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to a Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus) as well as the BBVA Online Checking & Savings (Up To $250).
How To Earn $100 Checking Bonus
- Open a Platinum Checking Account with a minimum opening deposit of $1,000
- Must have a Direct Deposit (Payroll or Social Social Security)
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Bill Pay
- There are no monthly fees listed, check with a CSR to find out more information
- This Account is an interest bearing account.
- Fees may be charged to the account, which could reduce earnings.
- Offer may expire without notice.
- If the minimum Average Daily Balance is not maintained, account fees may be assessed.
- Contact an Exchange Bank for details.
- The Platinum Checking account is a tiered interest rate account.
- Contact Exchange Bank for details regarding minimum average daily balance and additional tier interest rates on the Platinum Checking Account.
- The value of this bonus will be reported to the IRS and the recipient is responsible for any federal, state or local taxes on this offer.
This bonus from Exchange Bank seems rather simple to earn, however, there is not a lot of information listed about the account. I would be sure to contact a CSR to find out the monthly fees and if it triggers a hard or soft pull before you open the account.
*Check back at this page for updated Exchange Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
The best bank bonuses are updated here. Check the below pages to get started with some of the best offers:
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Read about several offers for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses of all the big banks.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC Bank routinely has offers for several of their Personal Checking and Business Checking accounts. They also have a good referral program.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Bonus offers for their Checking accounts are only available for limited periods throughout the year. They also have great options for those looking for a free Checking account (no monthly fees).
• Discover Bank Bonuses. Discover Bank offers top cashback, savings, money market accounts and CD rates for you to take advantage of. Discover has industry leading selections to cater to your banking needs.