If you’re one of the individuals who owns or is in lease for the following vehicles: 2014/15 Jeep Cherokee, 2015 Jeep Renegade, 2015 Chrysler 200, or 2015 ProMaster City, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Fiat Chrysler Transmission Defect Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, there were allegations that Fiat Chrysler supplies defective automatic transmissions when consumers experienced problems with vehicles containing a nine speed ZF 9HP automatic transmission, the defect caused loud noises and made vehicles difficult to shift into gear. To avoid further risk and cost of on litigation, they have agreed to settle the class action lawsuit. So if you are eligible, file a claim by May 15, 2019 to receive your potential award!
Table of Contents
Fiat Chrysler Transmission Defect Class Lawsuit
- Fiat Chrysler Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: May 15, 2019
- Who’s Eligible:
- Those “who purchased or leased new, in the United States, for family, household, or personal use, and still own, one of the following vehicles equipped with a 9 Speed ZF 9HP Automatic Transmission: model-years 2014 and 2015 Jeep Cherokee; model-year 2015 Jeep Renegade; model-year 2015 Chrysler 200; and model-year 2015 ProMaster City.”
- To claim cash or trade-in value benefits, Class Members must have made at least three transmission-related complaints to an FCA US-authorized dealer before the date their class notice was made.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $2,000 cash or $4,000 voucher.
- Proof of Purchase: A completed claim form along with documentation of at least three transmission-related complaints made before Nov. 16, 2018 must be submitted.
- Case Name & Number: Granillo, et al. v. FCA US LLC, et al., Case No. 3:16-cv-00153, in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Fiat Chrysler Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by May 15, 2019 to receive your potential award!
For individuals who experienced problems with vechiles containing a nine-speed ZF 9HP automatic transmission from Fiat Chrysler, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Fiat Chrysler Transmission Defect Class Action Lawsuit! According to the Fiat Chrysler class action lawsuit, a defect caused loud noises and made vehicles difficult to shift into gear. So if you are eligible, file a claim by May 15, 2019 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
With the Chase Ink Business CashSM Card:
• Earn $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year
• Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year
• Earn 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn
• 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases
• Employee cards at no additional cost
• No Annual Fee