Available for new or existing Fidelity customers, you can now get up to $500 in Apple Gift Cards with Fidelity Brokerage Account for depositing $150K into your account by July 31, 2017. With Fidelity’s free investment help, you receive complimentary guidance online, by phone, or in-person. Plus, get free independent research from 20+ providers. Account members have access 5,000 mutual funds and over 30,000 bonds and CDs, plus stocks, and exchange-traded funds (ETFs). You can also enjoy lower commissions for just $4.95. Make sure to scroll down and read more about the offer and sign up today!
Editor’s Note: If the $150,000+ deposit is too challenge to meet, there is another promotion available where you can earn a $300 Apple Gift Cards with only$75,000+ deposit.
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up to $625 Cash||Review|
|Axos Self Directed Trading||$200 Cash||Review|
|TradeStation||$150 Cash & free trades||Review|
|M1 Finance||Up to $2,000 Cash & free trades||Review|
|WeBull||12 Free Stocks & free trades||Review|
|SoFi Invest||$25 Bonus and free trades||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||$0 Commission Trades||Review|
Table of Contents
Fidelity Apple Gift Card Amounts:
- Deposit $75,000 + and get a $150 Apple Gift Card.
- Deposit $150,000 + and get a $300 Apple Gift Card.
Fidelity $500 Apple Gift Card Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: Non-retirement brokerage account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 7/31/2017
- Online Trades: $4.95 per trade
- Hard Inquiry: No, Soft pull only. Hard pull if you apply for margin.
- Monthly Fee: $0.
- Additional Requirements: Must deposit $150K or more for the maximum $500 Gift Card bonus.
- Closing Account Fee: Make sure to keep the deposit amount in your account for at least nine months or your award may be reclaimed by Fidelity.
Earn Fidelity $500 Apple Gift Card
- Register for a Fidelity Brokerage Account by July 31,2017 and fund $150,000 + to the account within 60 days of registration. Funding must come from an external, non-Fidelity source via any standard monetary transfer method. (Standard Transfer of Assets form, check, electronic funds transfer, ADM deposit, etc.)
- Account holders must maintain the minimum qualifying account balance (minus any losses related to trading or market volatility) for at least nine months from the date on which the Gift Card is issued, otherwise Fidelity may charge the account the cost of the Gift Card.
- Gifts Card will be mailed via USPS to the mailing address on the eligible Fidelity account. Allow four to six weeks from date of qualification for delivery.
Fidelity Account Features:
- Trade for $4.95, all the time – Trade US stocks online for less than Schwab, TD Ameritrade, or E*Trade
- No annual account fees – Accounts have no annual fee. And there’s only a low minimum needed to invest.
- Free, independent research – See the latest analysis from over 10 leading firms covering more than 4,500 stocks.
- One-on-One Guidance – Dependable, practical guidance to help you save and invest with confidence.
- Market insights – Take advantage of Fidelity Viewpoints articles and the latest industry commentary to help you make informed investing decisions.
So if you’re going to open a brokerage account with Fidelity anyway, you might as well cash in on up to $500 in Apple Gift Cards. Don’t wait, open a Fidelity Account today. Keep in mind this offer is valid for new or existing Fidelity customers and make sure you keep your deposits in the account for at least nine months. The offer is nontransferable and is limited to one per individual per rolling 12 months. If you are looking for more options, check out our full list of Broker Bonuses!
Interested in more brokerage promotions? See more of the best options below!
- Ally Invest Brokerage Promotion
- E*Trade Brokerage Promotion
- TD Ameritrade Promotion
- Robinhood Review
- & More Brokerage Promotions
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.