Are you currently looking for better ways to invest your money? Fidelity is current offering new account holders earn up to a $5,000 deposit bonus when you open and fund $5 Millions+ to a Fidelity IRA or Brokerage Account or add new money to an existing one. When you open a new brokerage account, you will receive a range of complimentary services to help better your banking experience. With access to low online equity trades for only $4.95, there should be no reason to not sign up!
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,000 Cash & free trades||Review|
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up to $625 Cash||Review|
|TradeStation||Up to $5,000 Cash & free trades||Review|
|WeBull||2 Free Stocks & free trades||Review|
|SoFi Invest||$25 Bonus and free trades||Review|
Table of Contents
Fidelity Brokerage Bonus Information:
- Sign Up Offer
- Account Type: Fidelity non-retirement brokerage account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Online Trades: $4.95 per trade
- Hard Inquiry: Unknown
- Monthly Fee: $0. See Brokerage Commission Fee Schedule.
- Additional Requirements:Make sure to deposit $5,000,000 or more to earn the maximum bonus.
- Closing Account Fee:Account holders must maintain the minimum qualifying account balance at Fidelity for at least nine months from the date on which the bonus award is credited to the account, or Fidelity may charge the account the cost of the bonus award.
Fidelity Brokerage Account Features:
- Wide selection of investments – Choose from stocks, bonds, ETFs, options, and mutual funds to easily build the portfolio of your choice.
- Low costs – Trade U.S. equities online for just $4.95, plus $0.65 per options contract.
- Dedicated support – Our trading specialists are available online, by phone, or in-person to help with all aspects of your financial planning.
- Advanced trading platform – Stay on top of your portfolio and the markets with Active Trader Pro, which lets you create customized layouts and view market data in real-time.
- Powerful research and educational tools – Test your investing ideas or generate new ones with free, independent research, powerful screening tools, and free financial seminars.
Fidelity Brokerage Bonus Breakdown:
|Bonus Amount:||Deposit or Transfer Amount:|
|$3,500||Deposit $2,500,000 to $4,999,999|
|$2,500||Deposit $1,000,000 to $2,499,999|
Fidelity offers commission fees and margin rates plus a wide range of investments. Fidelity gives support and advanced tools, if you are an active trader. If wanted a particular strategy, Fidelity provides its account holders with great pricing on trades, and free trades on select ETFs. The promotion is not available for mutual fund only accounts, business accounts, trust accounts, retirement accounts. If you are interested in this current offer, I would definitely suggest you apply. Feel free to comment below and share your experience and thoughts with thinks brokerage firm. If you are not interested or looking for more options, check out our complete listing of best brokerage bonuses for all your investing needs!
Interested in more brokerage promotions? See more of the best options below!
- Ally Invest Brokerage Promotion
- E*Trade Brokerage Promotion
- TD Ameritrade Promotion
- Robinhood Review
- & More Brokerage Promotions