Fidelity Friends and Family Referral $100 Visa Gift Card Bonus, earn rewards up to a maximum of $1,000 per year. The Fidelity Friends and Family program provides Fidelity customers with a way to refer friends and family to Fidelity and to share an offer with their online referral form, you may invite via email an unlimited number of friends and family members to participate in the program. When any of your referrals becomes a new Fidelity customer by opening an eligible account online using the link provided in the invitation email, that friend or family member may be eligible to receive up to a $2,500 cash bonus. By referring the qualifying friend or family member, you will receive a $100 Visa Gift Card.
Table of Contents
Fidelity Friends and Family Referral $100 Visa Gift Card Bonus:
- Sign Up Now
- Accounts Needed: All Fidelity retail customers can share this exclusive offer with their friends or family, referral recipients who are existing clients may participate in the program and earn rewards by referring friends and family of their own.
- Offer: Earn a $100 Visa® Gift Card for each referral who becomes a new Fidelity customer by opening an eligible Fidelity account through the link provided in the invitation email.
- Maximum Reward: You may earn a maximum of $1,000 in Visa Gift Cards per rolling 12-month period.
- Terms: The following customers are not eligible to be rewarded for a referral: non-U.S. residents; clients of registered investment advisors working with Fidelity Investments; persons affiliated with FINRA, a securities exchange or its members; employees of Fidelity and its affiliates; immediate family and household members of Fidelity employees; and individuals whose sole relationship with Fidelity is through an annuity account. Customers who refer family members who open an IRA or other tax-exempt account are not eligible for this offer. For the purposes of this offer, a “family member” shall mean a spouse, ancestor (e.g., parent or grandparent), lineal descendant (e.g., child or grandchild) and any spouse of a lineal descendant.
How Get $100 Visa Card for Friends and Family Referral:
- Log In: From the Fidelity.com Start page for Fidelity Friends and Family, select the Refer Friends and Family Now link to access the referral form.
- Enroll: Add the names and email addresses of your friends and family to whom you would like to send this offer, you will have the opportunity to add your own personalized messages. When finished entering your referrals’ email information, simply select Send.
- Earn: What types of Rewards will you each get:
- You will earn a $100 Visa Gift Card for each referral who becomes a new Fidelity customer by opening an eligible Fidelity account through the link provided in the invitation email. You may earn a maximum of $1,000 in Visa Gift Cards per rolling 12-month period.
- Your friend or family member must be a new Fidelity customer who opens an eligible Fidelity account using the link found in his or her invitation to Fidelity Friends and Family. Eligible accounts include nonretirement (Individual or Joint) or IRA (Rollover IRA, Traditional IRA, Roth IRA or SEP IRA) brokerage accounts with a minimum deposit of $50,000. The account must be funded within 60 days of opening the account.
If you are a Fidelity customer then I’d recommend you participate in the Fidelity Friends and Family Referral $100 Visa Gift Card Bonus. Both you and your referral will earn rewards when they open a qualifying account. It’s a great way to introduce your friend to a brokerage that you are working with and especially if your accounts are doing well. They could also benefit as well, beyond the initial sign up reward. See more Brokerage Bonus Rewards!
Interested in more brokerage promotions? See more of the best options below!
- Ally Invest Brokerage Promotion
- E*Trade Brokerage Promotion
- TD Ameritrade Promotion
- Robinhood Review
- & More Brokerage Promotions
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.