You can earn a $200 Business Checking Bonus when you open a Fifth Third Business Checking account from Fifth Third Bank.
To qualify for the bonus, simply open your Business Checking Account.
- Enter your email address to get your offer and bring it to a Fifth Third branch. Offer expires June 30, 2021.
- Open a Fifth Third Business Standard, Premium or Elite Checking Account by June 30, 2021.
- Receive your $200 bonus when you reach a $5,000 balance within 10 calendar days of account opening and maintain a $5,000 minimum daily balance thereafter for 90 calendar days.
Fifth Third Bank $200 Business Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Business Checking Account
- Availability: Online & In branch. Branches are in OH, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MI, NC, TN, and WV
- Credit Inquiry: Soft
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Opening Deposit: $0
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $20, avoidable
- Household Limit: No Limit
- Closing Account Fee: $50, 180-days
(Offer expires June 30, 2021)
- To qualify for the bonus, open a new Fifth Third Business Standard, Premium or Elite checking account by 6/30/21, reach a balance of $5,000 within 10 calendar days of account opening and maintain a $5,000 minimum daily balance thereafter for 90 calendar days.
- Offer is not available to existing Fifth Third Business Checking customers, or to those with a Fifth Third Business Checking account that has been closed within the last 12 months.
- Bank reserves the right to limit each customer to one new account-related gift incentive per calendar year.
- No minimum deposit required to open a checking or savings account.
- Account must be funded within 45 days of account opening.
- The cash bonus will be deposited into checking account within 10 business days after qualifying activities are met.
- Bonus may be taxable as interest income and reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Consult your tax advisor.
- OFFER CODE MUST BE PRESENTED AT ACCOUNT OPENING TO RECEIVE THE BONUS.
- Checking accounts may have monthly fees and debit cards may have service related fees.
- Accounts may have fees that may reduce earnings and impact ability to meet minimum daily balance requirements.
- See your banker for details. Not valid with any other offer.